Great Value uploaded by Pam L.Great Value uploaded by Whitney G.Great Value uploaded by Whitney G.

BY GREAT VALUE

Spices, onion, whey solids No artificial flavors see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't like them. They don't taste that much like taco, it is a weird flavor. Different, it is cheap but I'll never purchase this again. I didn't like it at all
Sharay R.
Not that great, doesn't taste the same as other taco seasoning. Don't waste your money
Tara P.
I makes tacos at least once a week and this is super cheap but tastes just as good
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
A little high in sodium but super delicious! This seasoning works great with all ground meats. Brown some meat and mix in and you're done! Use with your favorite tortillas, add some tomato, lettuce, cheese, and sour cream for some delicious tacos!
Nikki Y.
East Bernstadt, KY
I have actually bought this taco seasoning several times now and I cannot tell a difference between this and the name brand. I think this taco seasoning is very good and way more affordable than other brands I highly recommend.
Lauren D.
I usually only only buy paper products by Great Value which is good quality. But recently I started buying pasta and random food items which are good quality too! This brand is all over my house!
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
Great steal! Love this stuff! Would buy it again and again. Price is good. It's flavorful and full of joy! Highly recommended especially on popcorn! Would always buy again!
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
They seem thin but are very durable and strong. The layers do separate easy but are pretty soft and easy on the nose. The boxes come in fun designs and pretty colors. You can always find them at a great price at Wal-Mart
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Adds good flavor to your taco or fajita dishes. Could also be used to flavor up Spanish or taco rice. Very cost effective. If you are looking for something spicy though, find another seasoning. This is just the flavor without the spice.
Lori H.
These are my go to tissues for work because it seems everyone needs a tissue when they come to my desk! cheap yet worth it!
Is this brand as tasty compared to Taco Bell brand?