BY GREAT PAW

• Is this big enough for a Mastiff? 3 Answers
  • How big is this? I have a 94 lb dog4 Answers
Priscilla G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boxer loves this bed. She got so excited when she saw it and would not leave the bed. It is pretty thick and it was pretty soft. Like a big pillow. I liked how there was a head rest , she actually uses it. I recommend to others
Mason U.
Hendersonville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my bigger dogs’ bed. He loves it. He sleeps on it almost every night. It is so soft, and I definitely do believe he thinks it’s cozy too. It’s a little on the pricier side, but I found it at my local Ross, so it was actually not that bad.
Taylor B.
Richmond, IN
My pup LOVES This bed!!! She refuses to get up in the mornings hehe such a lazy bum haha
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
My dogs share a couple of these and they've lasted a surprisingly long time. I just throw them in the washer every once in a while so they don't stink. Hey fit nicely in a crate too!
Mayra G.
Firebaugh, CA
My two shih tzus love this memory foam bed! They share it and since we have tile floors they way more comfortable on this padding
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
My German Shepherd/Chow, Wilfred, loves this bed. His hips bother him sometimes and this bed is perfect for him to sleep and relax on!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog and cat love this bed alot of days I look over and they are spooning each other happy in love
Liz L.
Canyon Country, CA
My son got this for our deaf boxer/pit mix and even though he is a heavy sleeper, after he got this bed I had never seen him so comfortable and relaxed. It makes you want to snuggle up and go to bed too. He loves it!!!
Nikki G.
Philadelphia, PA
Me and my dog love this bed lol..the head part is comfy..I've even taken naps with him.not purposely,I've just fell asleep. Adult beds should be this good lol.
Paige E.
I've had a couple memory foam beds and my dog loves them. He loves the little head section to this one. He is always laying her head on it or her chest over it.
Jessika S.
I have a Siberian husky and she just loves to chew on pillows and such.. Is this chew proof?
Amber R.
Has anyone bought these for their dogs! Do you recommend them?.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
How big is this? I have a 94 lb dog
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
Is this big enough for a Mastiff?
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this worth the money? I know memory foam isn't the cheapest but if it's worth it I'll get it