BY GREAT PAW

• How big is this? I have a 94 lb dog4 Answers
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Richmond, IN
My pup LOVES This bed!!! She refuses to get up in the mornings hehe such a lazy bum haha
Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
My dogs share a couple of these and they've lasted a surprisingly long time. I just throw them in the washer every once in a while so they don't stink. Hey fit nicely in a crate too!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Firebaugh, CA
My two shih tzus love this memory foam bed! They share it and since we have tile floors they way more comfortable on this padding
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
My German Shepherd/Chow, Wilfred, loves this bed. His hips bother him sometimes and this bed is perfect for him to sleep and relax on!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My dog and cat love this bed alot of days I look over and they are spooning each other happy in love
Liz L.
Liz L.
Canyon Country, CA
My son got this for our deaf boxer/pit mix and even though he is a heavy sleeper, after he got this bed I had never seen him so comfortable and relaxed. It makes you want to snuggle up and go to bed too. He loves it!!!
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Philadelphia, PA
Me and my dog love this bed lol..the head part is comfy..I've even taken naps with him.not purposely,I've just fell asleep. Adult beds should be this good lol.
Paige E.
Paige E.
I've had a couple memory foam beds and my dog loves them. He loves the little head section to this one. He is always laying her head on it or her chest over it.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
My dog loves this bed... my children think it's very comfy too, they lay with the dog a lot lol. The price is high but I think it's worth it!!
Elianna U.
Elianna U.
South Houston, TX
My Dog absolutely loves this pillow she does not want to get off of it lol ! Really recommend this product !!
Jessika S.
Jessika S.
I have a Siberian husky and she just loves to chew on pillows and such.. Is this chew proof?
Amber R.
Amber R.
Has anyone bought these for their dogs! Do you recommend them?.
Jahaira T.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
How big is this? I have a 94 lb dog
Kaylynn C.
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this worth the money? I know memory foam isn't the cheapest but if it's worth it I'll get it
Sasha C.
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
Is this big enough for a Mastiff?