BY GREAT PAW

• Is this big enough for a Mastiff? 3 Answers
  • How big is this? I have a 94 lb dog4 Answers
Mayra G.
Firebaugh, CA
My two shih tzus love this memory foam bed! They share it and since we have tile floors they way more comfortable on this padding
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only bed my dog has managed not to brake apart, I think he knows it's support comfy and it's worth not braking .
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog has this and he truly loves it. I truly recommend you guys having this And they have some in really good price.
Samantha H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Pretty big bed! Just for jokes I've layed down with my dog and it's pretty comfy this sleep on it!! Fairly priced
Elianna U.
South Houston, TX
My Dog absolutely loves this pillow she does not want to get off of it lol ! Really recommend this product !!
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is such a big bed but it's so cute and my dog loves it would totally recommend it's very comfortable
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
This was a little bit on the expensive side but we'll worth it! it's so comfortable and my dog loves it!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog and cat love this bed alot of days I look over and they are spooning each other happy in love
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
This is an excellent dog bed! My pup loves it, and could probably sleep in it all day if we let her
Heather B.
Equality, IL
These dog beds are so nice! They are super soft and fluffy! My dog can sleep on this for hours!
Jessika S.
I have a Siberian husky and she just loves to chew on pillows and such.. Is this chew proof?
Amber R.
Has anyone bought these for their dogs! Do you recommend them?.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
How big is this? I have a 94 lb dog
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
Is this big enough for a Mastiff?
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this worth the money? I know memory foam isn't the cheapest but if it's worth it I'll get it