BY GREAT PAW

• Is this the best dog bed, and how much? Would like to get two!2 Answers
  • Is this big enough for a Mastiff? 3 Answers
  • How big is this? I have a 94 lb dog4 Answers
Courtney R.
My dog is obsessed with this bed! This is the only place she'll sleep in the entire house.
Nicole H.
Orange city, FL
Bought this for my dog and he absolutely loves it!! His new favorite place to sleep
Paige E.
I've had a couple memory foam beds and my dog loves them. He loves the little head section to this one. He is always laying her head on it or her chest over it.
Nikki G.
Philadelphia, PA
Me and my dog love this bed lol..the head part is comfy..I've even taken naps with him.not purposely,I've just fell asleep. Adult beds should be this good lol.
Ada  L.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This it's great. (: i want one for my puppy. Looks very comfortable to him.
Casy H.
My friend had a bed like this for her dog who had bad joints. This was the only thing she could lie on so she wasn't in pain. What a great product..
Angelica B.
Bunker Hill, WV
My German Shepherd/Chow, Wilfred, loves this bed. His hips bother him sometimes and this bed is perfect for him to sleep and relax on!
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
I so want this for my lab he act like a old man like he can't get rest so im looking for something he can get a good night sleep on
Mayra G.
Firebaugh, CA
My two shih tzus love this memory foam bed! They share it and since we have tile floors they way more comfortable on this padding
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
This is the only bed my dog has managed not to brake apart, I think he knows it's support comfy and it's worth not braking .
Jessika S.
I have a Siberian husky and she just loves to chew on pillows and such.. Is this chew proof?
Amber R.
Has anyone bought these for their dogs! Do you recommend them?.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
How big is this? I have a 94 lb dog
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
Is this big enough for a Mastiff?
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this worth the money? I know memory foam isn't the cheapest but if it's worth it I'll get it