BY GREAT PAW

• Is this big enough for a Mastiff? 3 Answers
  • How big is this? I have a 94 lb dog4 Answers
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
My furbabies love this bed. I have smaller dogs and they love to share the same one. Even though they have two other options they gravitate to the Great Paw Serenity. I recommend it!
Candy L.
Looks so cozy, my Bruno has a bad hip, he would love this ,its pricey wish i could afford it. Felt soft and cozy when i touched it... maybe in futer i can get this for him.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert
Some dogs love beds and well my dog on the other hand doesn't like them lol as much as she tried to sleep on it she just couldn't but it's a great bed for doggies
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
Pet Lover Expert
I so want this for my lab he act like a old man like he can't get rest so im looking for something he can get a good night sleep on
Tracelle N.
The Great Paw Serenity Memory Foam Dog Bed is like therapy for my June. She is well rested and lives sleeping on her special bed.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog has this and he truly loves it. I truly recommend you guys having this And they have some in really good price.
Heather B.
Equality, IL
These dog beds are so nice! They are super soft and fluffy! My dog can sleep on this for hours!
Mason U.
Hendersonville
Pet Lover Expert
This is my bigger dogs’ bed. He loves it. He sleeps on it almost every night. It is so soft, and I definitely do believe he thinks it’s cozy too. It’s a little on the pricier side, but I found it at my local Ross, so it was actually not that bad.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
My dogs share a couple of these and they've lasted a surprisingly long time. I just throw them in the washer every once in a while so they don't stink. Hey fit nicely in a crate too!
Liz L.
Canyon Country, CA
My son got this for our deaf boxer/pit mix and even though he is a heavy sleeper, after he got this bed I had never seen him so comfortable and relaxed. It makes you want to snuggle up and go to bed too. He loves it!!!
Jessika S.
I have a Siberian husky and she just loves to chew on pillows and such.. Is this chew proof?
Amber R.
Has anyone bought these for their dogs! Do you recommend them?.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
How big is this? I have a 94 lb dog
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this worth the money? I know memory foam isn't the cheapest but if it's worth it I'll get it
Sasha C.
Oregon, OH
Is this big enough for a Mastiff?