BY GREAT PAW

• How big is this? I have a 94 lb dog4 Answers
Mason U.
Hendersonville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my bigger dogs’ bed. He loves it. He sleeps on it almost every night. It is so soft, and I definitely do believe he thinks it’s cozy too. It’s a little on the pricier side, but I found it at my local Ross, so it was actually not that bad.
Priscilla G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boxer loves this bed. She got so excited when she saw it and would not leave the bed. It is pretty thick and it was pretty soft. Like a big pillow. I liked how there was a head rest , she actually uses it. I recommend to others
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This is the only bed my dog has not messed up. It makes me feel so much better that he is sleeping on a memory foam bed knowing he is getting a good nights rest!
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
My dogs share a couple of these and they've lasted a surprisingly long time. I just throw them in the washer every once in a while so they don't stink. Hey fit nicely in a crate too!
Liz L.
Canyon Country, CA
My son got this for our deaf boxer/pit mix and even though he is a heavy sleeper, after he got this bed I had never seen him so comfortable and relaxed. It makes you want to snuggle up and go to bed too. He loves it!!!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
My furbabies love this bed. I have smaller dogs and they love to share the same one. Even though they have two other options they gravitate to the Great Paw Serenity. I recommend it!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Some dogs love beds and well my dog on the other hand doesn't like them lol as much as she tried to sleep on it she just couldn't but it's a great bed for doggies
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I got a memory foam bed for my pit bull/boxer mix who is 12 years old and has arthritis in her hips. This bed helps relieves pains off of her joints so she's able to move a lot better in the morning.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
We got this for my husky in his old age when he started to develop arthritis. this helped him sleep much better and he was always just laying around on it! its expensive but your dog with thank you for it!
Candy L.
Looks so cozy, my Bruno has a bad hip, he would love this ,its pricey wish i could afford it. Felt soft and cozy when i touched it... maybe in futer i can get this for him.
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Will my great dane fit on this?