Great Lakes Gelatin, Collagen Hydrolysate, Beef, Kosher, 16 oz, 4 Pack [4 Pack] uploaded by Melanie H.Great Lakes Gelatin, Collagen Hydrolysate, Beef, Kosher, 16 oz, 4 Pack [4 Pack] uploaded by Andrea G.

BY GREAT LAKES GELATIN

Helps regulate the body's metabolism Builds connective tissue in hair, skin, and nails Bio-active product containing 90% protein Rapid absorption Cold water soluble see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marissa D.
Hudson , MA
This is a great product! I have very flat feet and get a lot of pain in my knees and hips. I bought this to increase my overall joint health. It is completely tasteless and dissolves great in hot and cold liquids. I usually put it in my morning coffee. This has definitely helped with my joint pain, and as a bonus my hair and nails grow like crazy! It’s awesome. I’m very happy with this product. It’s much less expensive then other alternatives and I usually buy it from amazon or Iherb.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Love this stuff! Dissolves perfectly into a cup of coffee. I’ve seen a huge difference in my skin, hair and nails after using for a while. It typically takes about 6 weeks to see a difference, so stick with it. It is totally worth it!
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
LOVE THIS - I have a connective tissue/hypermobility disorder and am in pain in my joints most days as well as being injury prone, using this to decrease pain days AND help with my leaky gut - so far so good :)
Kellie H.
Thornton, CO
This is a great collagen supplement. It really does dissolve in any liquid, hot or cold. I usually only take it with my mid-morning coffee and it doesn't adversely effect the flavor at all. This supplement is affordable, probably one of the best quality-wise on the market, and is so easy to use. Two rounded tablespoons does the trick and it is recommended to do it twice per day (I only do once per day, though) and you should see improvement in around 2 weeks. NOTE - this product will increase how often you need to poop (TMI, I know) but it is a weird "side effect" I was experiencing that a few friends told me was perfectly normal. This is why I only use one dose per day. If you're looking for a dissolving collagen supplement then this is the way to go.
Mary J.
Plainville, MA
I love this stuff. It takes a few weeks to notice any difference, But my hair grows like a weed when I take this, my skin looks clearer and plumper and my body just feels more flexible. It took me a while to get over the scent/slight taste, It's best if you mix two tbs in with some room temperature water then mix in with a smoothie or coffee. It also helped with stomach issues I was having, I tried collagen pills but it does not give me the same results as this product does. I'm actually going to reorder myself some more now.
Natasha K.
I have a bad back and try to take natural supplements instead of harmful pills to keep my back pain away. I have added this to my smoothie everyday and it has really helped. Not only has it been great for my back, it has also made a huge difference with my skin. I've always had strong nails so I can't say if it has done anything to my nails. I only wish this product was USDA organic, that is my one and only issue.
Andrea G.
I have been using this product for about 2 months now. I have noticed a big difference in the growth of my nails. But I've found that the real benefit is that the protein and amino acids contained in this stuff really helps to curb my appetite for stress eating, which was a big problem for me.

I work in the wellness department at a local natural grocer and I often recommend this to many people who are looking for a solution to achey joints. It does not interact with any medications because collagen is found within out bodies naturally but our levels of collagen start to deplete in our 20s. This one has no flavor and no texture which is a big deal to me. I wouldn't be using it if it were otherwise. I use it in my tea in the morning and never know it's there. Excellent stuff!
Karen S.
Helena, AL
I recently kicked it back in gear to workout every day. It's not for weightloss or beach weather. It's for health of body and mind. This collagen helps with recovery from joint and muscle pain. It's also beneficial for hair, skin and nail growth and health.
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
I tried the gelatin version first and quickly switched over to the hydrolyzed because I couldn't handle the texture of the other one. There was no way I was getting 2 tablespoons of gelatin down my throat without gagging. The hydrolyzed does have a flavor to it, but it's not nearly as bad as the gelatin version (red can). I mix 2 tablespoons in with about 10 oz of coconut water each morning after my workouts. Still waiting on the miracle results, but I do feel like I've noticed difference in my nail strength and the texture of my skin.
Hannah G.
Bountiful, UT
Does this help with wrinkles?