BY GREAT LAKES

Great Lakes® Brewing Co. Eliot Ness A Handcrafted Amber Lager.
From Cleveland, Ohio. see more...

Elizabeth A.
El Paso, TX
This is so good! I would say that this is definitely a quality beer, brewed with quality ingredients and with lots of love. When I see this in the store I will pick some up.
Cynthia F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Being an Ohio native I love anything Great Lakes! Wish it was easier to find in Florida where i now live. All of their beers are well crafted and quality.
Kristin W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I personally have not tried this product, but I can attest that most of my guy friends are really into this beer and they get it every time they go out!
krystal d.
N Brunswick, NJ
Great lakes brews awesome beer... but this is by far my favorite. you can tell by the taste that they really put care into their beer.
Rebecca J.
Hillsboro , OR
I thought it was a very bitter tasting lager, not at all what I expected. It was slightly better to just cook with
Megan Joy W.
Mt Washington, PA
I adore glbc and most of their beers. This one is always available and always delicious.