BY GREAT LAKES

Great Lakes® Brewing Co. Commodore Perry IPA.
"Don't give up the sip".
A handcrafted India pale ale - Cleveland, Ohio. see more...

• "I would definitely recommend this beer to anyone!" in 1 review
  • "Though I am not a huge fan of this beer, they make so many not even listed, I figured I would review this one." in 1 review
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
We normally love most Great Lakes products. Was not a fan of this beer was too bitter. The color was beautiful though. Affordable and made right in our neighboring state! I would recommend because it could just be my taste buds.
Rikki K.
Westlake, OH
I wouldn't consider myself a huge beer drinker, but I must say that every time I try a Great Lakes Brewing Company Ale it always taste great. They just have really good beers and a wide variety of them too! I would definitely recommend people to try their products.
Diane L.
Lorain, OH
Though I am not a huge fan of this beer, they make so many not even listed, I figured I would review this one. The best part though is going on the brewery tour. Great brewery, great restaurant, in a great city.
Finnlee E.
Great Lakes is my favorite! The bar is such a cool place, and it's right across from where they brew it! So cool! Love Cleveland <3 Great beer, although this one isn't my favorite of all.
Brad B.
Jordan, MN
I first tried it at a sampling at a local store it's been a favorite ever since! They have several other really good beers as well, you won't be disappointed.
Kate O.
Columbus, OH
I love Great Lakes Beer. I typically dont drink beer. The only beer I will drink is great lakes. It is definitely great to cleveland and tastes great!
Hannah S.
Waterford, MI
I think this is a pretty decent beer, and decently priced as well. This one isn't my favorite, they have other flavors as well. But still pretty good
Brianna A.
I absolutely love visiting and eating at this brewery! Yay for CLE...but I cannot stand the beer...but it's not their fault, blame the taste buds.
Mary W.
Lakewood, OH
I’d rather have a Dortmunder Gold, but this’ll do! A nice full-bodied IPA. And even better, the Nosferatu available around Halloween!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
All hail Great Lakes! All hail CLE! Don't give up the ship and don't go a minute longer without trying this delicious brew!