Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealCereal & GranolaPost Great Grains

by Post Great Grains

Post® Great Grains Whole Grain Cereal Raisins, Dates & Pecans.
Less processed nutrition you can see.
Scoops of wholesome pecans.
Naturally nutritious raisins & dates.
Fiber rich whole grain flakes & clusters.
Excellent source of fiber.
Contains 4g total fat per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Grains Selects Cereal Raisins, Dates and Pecans Breakfast Cereal - 16oz - Post!
How would you rate this product?
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Great Grains Selects Cereal Raisins, Dates and Pecans Breakfast Cereal - 16oz - Post uploaded by Linh M.
It’s good. I like that it has mixture of fruits, grain and nuts. It taste good with milks and it doesn’t get soggy right away. And it’s not filled with sugar. I don’t always get this because when I’m with my kid, he picks out the box that’s appealing to him and I don’t eat breakfast often anyways because I don’t have time in the morning before work.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
This was an awesome $1 clearance find! I bought 2 boxes for eating over my yogurt and it was delicious! Unfortunately my daughter also liked it and demolished them with milk😡. My husband however was not a fan, lol!
Emily I.
Atlanta, GA
everyone makes fun of me for liking this cereal.. but it is the BEST! it’s healthy and yummy! i’m not a breakfast gal but this cereal is my go to for breakfast!
Courtney S.
This is a favorite of mine and my son's! I love the goodness of this and it's healthy and yummy!! I love the raisins in this cereal but I add more because I like more in my cereal. This cereal is priced at a good value price and it lasts me and while and is super yummy
Jeyson B.
Methuen , MA
Great Grains Selects Cereal Raisins, Dates and Pecans Breakfast Cereal - 16oz - Post uploaded by Jeyson B.
I Love this cereal you dont need to put sugar to the milk I always get breakfast with that and I past my day full of energy, the price is $3 in MA, to improve they need to put more blueberries.
Tiki O.
Oak Park Hts, MN
Awesome, nutritious and stays with me for a long time before I'm hungry again! Texture is a great mix of chewy and crunchy
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
1,181 reviews
Great Oats are a good way to get your grains and with raisens, dates and pecans who can resist. I just love a good cereal. It’s sweet and crunchy. I eat it once a week because I like to have variety.
Mimi F.
This cereal is delicious and healthy! It has five whole grains...... plus raisins, dates, and pecans. It’s low fat and has a lot of fiber. It’s very filling and holds you until lunch . This cereal can be eaten cold or hot. I like it and recommend you try it.
Yisel S.
Medley, FL
Great Grains Selects Cereal Raisins, Dates and Pecans Breakfast Cereal - 16oz - Post uploaded by Yisel S.
Me encanta para comer entre comidas!! Y cuando tengo antojo de algo dulce pero no quiero sentir culpa esta es la mejor opción!! Great Grains Selects Cereal Raisins, Dates and Pecans Breakfast Cereal - 16oz - Post
Anais P.
Great Grains Selects Cereal Raisins, Dates and Pecans Breakfast Cereal - 16oz - Post uploaded by Anais P.
Absolutely love this brand of cereal!! They taste great!! I love that it has diffrent boxes with diffrent types of nuts.

Looking for your answer?