Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch uploaded by Melissa B.Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch uploaded by Amber M.Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch uploaded by Thalia G.

BY POST GREAT GRAINS

Post Selects Banana Nut Crunch.
Naturally flavored whole grain cereal.
Real bananas baked into multi grain clusters, multi grain flakes, specially selected walnuts.
Nutrition benefits; 4g fiber, 40g whole grain per serving.

Susan F.
Pepper Pike, OH
This is hands down my favorite cereal! Banana Nut Crunch is a flavorful blend of banana flavored flakes, nuts, and granola. The different layers of texture make it more exciting than regular grain cereal. Overall, I think it’s a great value for the price and I will continue to buy!
Julianna P.
Rumson, NJ
This is my absolutely FAVORITE cereal EVER! I could eat just this for the rest of my life and never complain. Love love love! Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch
Sandy C.
You can get this at your local Walmart. I have this for breakfast or sometimes as a late night “snack”. The taste is great especially since it has almonds and walnuts!
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
SO to my mom for buying this cereal! I thought it would be nasty since the package didnt look to tastey but I actually liked it! I love to add a spoonful of strawberry jam to it for an even better flavor!💦👅 So good!
Marisol T.
Best cereal ever! Love the taste and crunch. So happy to see it back on the shelves. Can be found at grocery stores mostly everywhere. Priced very good too. I buy like 2 boxes at a time.
Abbie C.
Willowick, OH
I eat this cereal a few times a week. Love the flavors in it! There is a little bit of crunch and a little bit of nut and a little bit of banana. The only downside is the price. It can be a little expensive
Zelly G.
I always eat this cereal to start my morning right. I've always loved nut cereals! Almond milk really compliments this cereal. I do dislike how small it is and how expensive it is though.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
It taste just like banana's. I love the taste and its just like getting a dessert when I eat this. Sometimes I even eat it for supper its so good or a snack.
Jennifer S.
My son and I absolutely love this cereal! We have to have at least one box in our pantry for sure. They taste just like banana nut bread! So good.
Alysa M.
scottsdale, AZ
Post has so many delicious cereals to choose from; but Honey bunches of oats with almonds is basically apart of my daily routine. I love it!