Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch

by Post Great Grains

Post Selects Banana Nut Crunch.
Naturally flavored whole grain cereal.
Real bananas baked into multi grain clusters, multi grain flakes, specially selected walnuts.
Nutrition benefits; 4g fiber, 40g whole grain per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch!
How would you rate this product?
Heather R.
Milton, FL
The perfect cereal. Whole grain, great taste. Best banana flavored cereal, just like banana bread. Wish it wasn’t a seasonal flavor!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch uploaded by Amber M.
Oh my goodness! This tastes so good! I love the banana flavor and the crunchy nuts. I could eat it every morning.
Marisol T.
Best cereal ever! Love the taste and crunch. So happy to see it back on the shelves. Can be found at grocery stores mostly everywhere. Priced very good too. I buy like 2 boxes at a time.
Cesly B.
PALM SPRINGS
SO to my mom for buying this cereal! I thought it would be nasty since the package didnt look to tastey but I actually liked it! I love to add a spoonful of strawberry jam to it for an even better flavor!💦👅 So good!
Megan R.
1,428 reviews
I LOVE this cereal. it tastes just like banana nut muffins but in cereal form. so nice. it's one of the better cereals in my opinion.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma city, OK
It taste just like banana's. I love the taste and its just like getting a dessert when I eat this. Sometimes I even eat it for supper its so good or a snack.
Sabrina  E.
Layton, UT
I don't like cereals but this brand is amazing, tried different flavors and they're all great, even for me!
Julia B.
Boca Raton, FL
Great Grains Banana Nut Crunch uploaded by Julia B.
Purchased at: Publix
It’s not my favorite but I like this. The good thing in it, is there are not that much sugar. For a one cup serving it’s 10grams of sugar. A bit pricey but it’s better than some colorings. It says it’s healthy but I don’t personally agree
Aspyn A.
Clearfield, UT
This stuff is bomb!!! I assume it’s a little more healthy than children’s sugar cereal. But it’s like an adult sugar cereal with those bananas. I eat it with soy milk which just makes it even more sweet.
Eva M.
Sumner, WA
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my husbands favorite cereal!! He loves the taste of the bananas and nuts together!

Looking for your answer?