Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetBenGay
Greaseless BENGAY Pain Relieving Cream

Greaseless BENGAY® Pain Relieving Cream

by BenGay

Pain doesnt just come when youre home in your PJs. Get convenient pain relief without grease so you can go about your day and night sporting your favorite work and play clothes. This BENGAY non-greasy pain relieving cream works as an on-the-go solution for deep penetrating pain relief Relieves minor arthritis pain, backaches or muscle joint pain Available In: 2 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Greaseless BENGAY® Pain Relieving Cream!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,954 reviews
Greaseless BENGAY® Pain Relieving Cream uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
First off the smell of this stuff is strong! This is one cream I always use any time I start getting back pain from working out! It starts to work instantly and removes all my pain! Definitely don’t recommend if you are sensitive to smells!
Azucena C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Greaseless BENGAY® Pain Relieving Cream uploaded by Azucena C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pomada que uso para dolores musculares ... dolor de rodilla y reumas ... tiene un olor a menta y se siente fresco ... muy recomendable para dolores ... tarda 10 minutos para empezar a quitar el dolor pero lo quita por muchas horas ..
Yanina C.
Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Greaseless BENGAY® Pain Relieving Cream uploaded by Yanina C.
Purchased at: Target
No hay nada mejor que bengay cuando tengo algún dolor o malestar muscular, es muy eficienteGreaseless BENGAY® Pain Relieving Cream. No me puede faltar nunca. En lo personal me encanta el aroma mentolado. Siempre volvería a comprarlo.
Sandra A.
Modesto, CA
My dad swears by this stuff. I get really bad muscle spasms to the point my back tenses up completely and I get sharp pains in my rub. I rub this on and it quickly eases the pain
Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
Well I'm always in pain and when I get this it works real fast. It's a little pricey sometimes this time I bought it at CVS for $6.68.
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I love bengay for my achy muscles. The smell isn't great, but I love how quickly the formula kicks in and you can feel its warmth. I really feel like it loosens my muscles. I love to put it on right before going to bed so I don't have any pain throughout the night.
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My mom uses this and I used once helps when I have a awful migraine I just use it when I have one it's the best to others bought it at Walmart
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
I suffer from aches and pains with getting older. I have severe muscle issues in my back and in my calfs. I was hoping this would be the answer to my prayers. Nope right away the scent is s turnoff and as for relieving the pain it didn't touch it. Maybe it is me but I don't recommend this at all.
Dana G.
Mapleville, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My grandmother has gout and this helps to relieve it's painful symptoms. She swears by it.
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
Smells slightly strong but this product definitely works my 12-year-old daughter swears by it after each softball game

Looking for your answer?