Greased Lightning Qt Cleaner 30101GRL by Home Care Labs uploaded by Jamie S.Greased Lightning Qt Cleaner 30101GRL by Home Care Labs uploaded by Miranda F.

BY HOME CARE LABS #55 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Greased Lightning® multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser removes tough stains, mildew, soap scum, and more. It's even a great laundry pretreat! Greased Lightning® multi-purpose cleaner and degreaser Super strength Adjustable nozzle Removes soap scum, mildew stains, grease and grime, pet stains, makeup, ink, and more Can be used as a laundry pretreat 40 fl oz (1.18 L) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jerilyn M.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Greased Lightning Multi-Purpose Cleaner & Degreaser more...
The absolute best cleaner I have ever used. It works for everything! I use it in the kitchen, especially on the stove and all its grease. I use it in the bathroom; it's sooo good at cleaning build up on the side of the tub. I've used it on carpet to get out stains. In fact, once when I was much younger, my mom and I were painting my room. Long story short - BRIGHT pink paint spilled all over the carpet. My mom asked for the greased lightning and to this day, you would never ever know there was pink paint on the carpet. It's seriously so amazing!
Ashley G.
I loved this product for years. This product removes many stains and stubborn smells out of anything. I never had problems with discoloration on any surface. This is my go to cleaner.
Natasha A.
I love this cleaner! I use it not only for my truck but for inside the house cleaning too! It cuts through grease & grime on the stoves, microwave, sinks, bathtubs and showers!
Valisia G.
Eastpointe, MI
This product gets used for EVERYTHING in my house. From cleaning my kitchen, with my laundry, in my mop water, spraying my son's mattress when he pees on himself, cleaning walls, getting blood out of clothes and furniture, even wiping down my dashboard in my car. The smell is awesome. It just smells like CLEAN! I've been using Greased Lightning for about 10 years. It's my go to for cleaning products. It's just as good as all the rest...i.e. Lysol, Pinesol, Fabuloso,...but so much cheaper. Only other thing I need is Bleach when I got my Greased Lightning. I really, really love this stuff!
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT
This is an amazing product! I was first introduced to it 4 tears ago, working in retail. This is a do all product. It cleans grease off of stoves with ease, but also can be used to remove stains from clothing, ink from surfaces, sticky sticker residue from most surfaces, and so much more. I have recommended this product to friends and family...and they all rave about it!!!
Jessica B.
Kansas City, MO
I love this for the shower, literally just spray all over and wait about 30 mins to an hour and rinse you will see the soap scum coming off! you will be able to tell cause it will wash down the wall as the water hits it. for the price and how much you get its definitely worth it. one of my favorite cleaning products!
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
Grease lightning is the BEST cleaning solution out there. Helps with all types of greasw, dirt, grime, sticky residues etc. It works on just about anything But you will want to test it on a small area first. I don't clean without it!!
Eboney A.
depew, ny
Grease lightning is the best I use this product for several things one of my favorite things to use it for is my window blinds they normally are such a pain to clean but with grease lightning I spray it on it pretty much start working instantly absolutely no scrubbing which I love and then rinse with a hose or in the shower absolutely by far the best cleaning product I totally give it 5 🌟
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
I work at a restaurant and this product is amazing! We used it on built up geese in the kitchen and it came right off without much scrubbing. found it for $3 at a dollar store, definitely going back!
Cara M.
Thornton, CO
We use this on our clothes. After my husband washed and dried clothes and also an ink pen, I thought our clothes were ruined. We used this product to help try to fix the ink stains, and it worked! Although, it does not get out every stain.