BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesVodkaGrey Goose
Gray Goose La Poire Vodka - 750ml Bottle

Gray Goose La Poire Vodka - 750ml Bottle

by Grey Goose

Distilled in Cognac, France, Grey Goose Vodka owes its smooth taste to the mastery of the Matre de Chai (Master of the Cellar), who combines alpine spring water with French winter wheat. This vodka has a delightfully crisp taste with a hint of burnt charcoal and aniseed finishing with a clear palate. Grey Goose Vodka is delightfully smooth and is best served straight, on the rocks or in a Martini but is also great in a tall cocktail. For a twist, try all the other flavors.

How to use this in cocktails?
Jose Cuervo Tequila Especial Gold 375ML ? What goes with this to make it a good cocktail? #HappyHour
Iss the pear flavor to this overwhelming ? What do you usually mix this with?
Start your review of Gray Goose La Poire Vodka - 750ml Bottle!
Ruchita R.
Pune
It's good.ti get kick of tipsy with friends.I personally liked it. It tastes good than smirnoff.
Price is not that costly. Student with least pocket money can easily afford to have this once in a while.
Sujata K.
Kolkata, India
Gray Goose La Poire Vodka - 750ml Bottle uploaded by Sujata K.
I was pretty sure I was not a vodka drinker after my experience with a few different brands just left me with a poor after taste and not very enjoyable experience. That is up until I met my fiance who with some more life XP than me introduced me to "the good stuff". If like me, your idea of vodka comes out of a well known red bottle then order a bottle of Grey Goose now. No longer will you see vodka as this rough, get it down quick and question life's decisions later drink. Grey Goose is a smooth and refined vodka that you could drink neat from the bottle if you so desired (not recommended). It is a higher price point, but its worth every penny and Amazon will always be cheaper than your supermarkets, even when they have their offers on. We love it so much we've even bought novelty Jeroboams of it for special events with LED base lights to get that VIP club feel at home!
Sanjana S.
New Delhi
I have tasted a few brand and this stands out as it is smooth and light. I bought it from Vasant Square Mall. You can get it pretty much in any liquor store in Delhi.
Aashi B.
Thane west, Maharashtra, India
Grey goose, i believe is a premium brand vodka and a perfect delight for vodka lovers. A high end vodka which requires someone with a mature taste to appreciate it to the fullest. Smooth and strong. A tab bit pricey but definately worth every lasting sip.
Myra D.
dubai
I love grey goose it's a real smooth vodka, whenever I'm at a party or outing I love to have a cocktail with some grey goose I also just like cranberry juice with grey goose. It's a good vodka and I prefer it over absolute.
Wish T.
Pune
My husband is a restaurant Manager so we have to make ideas and test a ton of cocktails all the time. This is a vodka that we use mostly in many cocktails. Love the bottle.. :)
Morgan S.
Love to add this when I make my vodka cranberry! I find it very smooth. Can typically get it at any liquor store
Kaitlyn G.
Kingsburg, CA
It's decent but extremely overpriced. It goes down smooth but it should based on the price.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
One ☝️ of my favs when I use to drink 🍹 It a lot cheaper the most other liquor I use to drink. Delicious 😋 smooth. Some shelter a squeeze of lemon 🍋 and some goose. It's a good night. 😴 Try you will like DONT DRINK & DRIVE.
Stacey O.
Beautiful sweet smooth drink. A bit pricey though. But I like it and buy it once in a while when I feel like it

171 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana H.