Gray Away Womens Temporary Root Concealer, Lightest Brown/Medium Blonde 1.50 oz

by Gray Away

A revolutionary breakthrough in hair care-GRAY AWAY is the fastest and easiest way to temporarily touch-up gray roots. Imagine: no more costly, in-between visits to your hair colorist. In just seconds, you can spray away the gray. Seeing is believing:...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gray Away Womens Temporary Root Concealer, Lightest Brown/Medium Blonde 1.50 oz!
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Gray Away Womens Temporary Root Concealer, Lightest Brown/Medium Blonde 1.50 oz (Pack of 2)
This is the best root concealer on the market for the price and quality. Shake it well before using or it will spray darker at first. There’s a bit of glitter in it, which I’m not a fan of, but it isn’t noticeable once it’s on your hair. The medium blonde shade blends really well with my hard-to-match color (dark strawberry blonde).
Laurel, MD
Review for: Gray Away Womens Temporary Root Concealer, Lightest Brown/Medium Blonde 1.50 oz (Pack of 6)
I use this to hide my scalp in places when I style my hair, not for grey hair. I like how it works the spray is even and doesn’t explode all over, the color is so very natural I use the dark brown one. I have tried other brands and always come back to this one, not sure how it works to cover gray hair but for the purpose I use it for I love it