Gravy Train Wavy Bacon Dog Snacks, 6-Ounce uploaded by Melissa R.

BY GRAVY TRAIN

Gravy Train Wavy Bacon Dog Snacks are bursting with the bacon flavor your dogs crave. Treat them to the look and taste of real bacon for a deliciously fun reward. see more...

Chelsey B.
Elizabethtown
My dog loves these!!! They are so cheap only 1$ a bag at my local Kroger !!! That's an amazing price for dog treats they can get pricey but these keep my big boy happy and playful šŸ•
Melissa R.
Mcminnville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought Gravy Train wavy bacon treats 3oz for my two dogs. My dogs absolutely love them. They see or hear me getting the bag out they will come running waiting for their yummy treats. I would highly recommend this product for your fur babies. They will love you for it. [product:gravy-train-wavy-bacon-dog-snacks,-6-ounce]
Dominique L.
Kankakee, IL
My grandmas dog loves this treat it's excellent for training a dog like sit roll over etc. her dog listens very well with this treat and this is the only threat that has worked so far
Nate's M.
I use alot of gracy train for my dog due to the fact i want him to eat good and well just likr use adults and he love gravy train so thats what he gets
Kara B.
Vero Beach, FL
My dog goes crazy over these! She listens very well when being trained with them which is amazing! The price is great for them too!
Robyn G.
Great treats! My dogs go crazy over them!! Excellent price as well. Great quality product that is just the right size for any dog.
Aubry C.
Cheap price and my dogs go crazy for these treats! I think they are great to use for training and when leaving the house for a bit.
Misti T.
Our dog loves these treats. He gets excited when we feed him these treats. My son uses them to teach our dog commands.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
My dogs like these! They are the knock version of their favorite treats "Beggin". They get really excited over these.
Crystal H.
I give my dog all kinds of snacks, but I must say he loves these treats. Plus they are not really expensive.