BY GRAVY TRAIN

They'll gobble up every bite of Gravy Train Strips in Gravy With Turkey Strips. Each thick juicy strip has the rich taste of real poultry in a meal with complete and balanced nutrition. see more...

Natalie R.
Marana
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love the flavor and the gravy when this product has water added to it. It helps them eat their food and keep their weight where it needs to be in the summertime.
Miriam B.
Chatsworth, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always buy a lot of cans of gravy train for my dog because sometimes he gets really picky and he doesn’t want to eat his dry dog food. But with gravy train on top or the gravy train alone is always good. He never has a problem eating his food with gravy train. Leaving us both as satisfied customers.
Helena b.
My pup just loves this brand of food. Thr best part part is that she has no reactions too the food. She will clear a whole bowl in one sitting. Again great product for a great value
William S.
Independence, MO
This stuff looks in the can exactly how its depicted on the packaging. It also smells pretty good. I try to joke around with my dog and pretend like I am eating it in front of him sometimes. He does not like that joke. All playing aside, this is one of his favorite foods. I mix it in with his Gravy Train gravy activated dry food. He devours it. Also the price is amazing. What a value.
Harley P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs always get a can of soft food with their dry dog food and they love eating this type of soft food. Very affordable for the amount of food.
Eduardo F.
My dogs prefer can food than the dry food in bag, sometimes I mix them both together for my dog can it it all
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Our dogs like this for a treat every once in a while. we've bought it for years