BY GRAVY TRAIN

Gravy Train™ Steak Bones® Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Great tasting dog snacks. see more...

Michelle W.
Monroe, MI
My girls love these treats. However they only receive them once or twice a week.. We aim for mainly hard treats for teeth health
Samantha T.
My dogs love them. Would recommend to any froend plus they are easily accessable at any drugstore from what iv'e seen.
Marie L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Gravy Train Steak Bones Beef Flavor Dog Snacks We love treats !!! Yes we do!!! We treats how bout you ????
Natasha B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not their favorite but it was literally $1 @ dollar tree. Cannot beat that. It was worth it for me anr they eat it
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
My dogs love these! They go crazy over them! They need to learn to be calm because they are very hyper over treats.
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
My dog really loves these treats! She can't get enough, she has been picky in the past so I try to stick to these
Sarah G.
These get my dog to listen so well lol. We taught her how to sit and lay down using these treats.
Kanisha J.
Everett, WA
My dog is obsessed and what's great is they are available at your local dollar tree! So awesome
Mayra M.
even the packaging alone would get my pup excited. he loved these, he could eat 2 bags of these in one day. obviously i wouldn't let him eat that much but he just really found these tasty. i recommend this as one of the must have treats!