Gravy Train Steak Bones Beef Flavor Dog Snacks uploaded by Cruz G.Gravy Train Steak Bones Beef Flavor Dog Snacks uploaded by Lakiya N.Gravy Train Steak Bones Beef Flavor Dog Snacks uploaded by Lakiya N.

BY GRAVY TRAIN

Gravy Train™ Steak Bones® Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Great tasting dog snacks. see more...

Denisse D.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
Always looking for cute treats for my dogs and I've used these a few times. I can never go wrong with this product they enjoy them and don't ever just settle for one.
Lakiya N.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
My dogs love these! They go crazy over them! They need to learn to be calm because they are very hyper over treats.
Cruz G.
Cruz G.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog doesn't enjoy these :( maybe because of the size they are big and hard to chew on.
But for a bigger dog I it'll be a great treat.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Pet Lover Expert
Not their favorite but it was literally $1 @ dollar tree. Cannot beat that. It was worth it for me anr they eat it
Tammie J.
Tammie J.
My dog likes these little snacks. We would reward her if she behaved; she is very active with one of the tasty treats. Great way to train a dog to do tricks.
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Bakersfield, California
My dog loves these treats goes crazy for them there her favorite and you can get them at the $.99 store which is a plus would definitely recommend for a dog
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Monroe, MI
My girls love these treats. However they only receive them once or twice a week.. We aim for mainly hard treats for teeth health
Anastasia  C.
Anastasia C.
San Diego, CA
My dogs do not like these treats at all. My dogs aren't picky at all and they simply do not like these treats. Not sure if its the texture or taste.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
My dog really loves these treats! She can't get enough, she has been picky in the past so I try to stick to these
Kanisha J.
Kanisha J.
Everett, WA
My dog is obsessed and what's great is they are available at your local dollar tree! So awesome