Gravy Train Steak Bones Beef Flavor Dog Snacks uploaded by Lakiya N.Gravy Train Steak Bones Beef Flavor Dog Snacks uploaded by Lakiya N.Gravy Train Steak Bones Beef Flavor Dog Snacks uploaded by Cruz G.

BY GRAVY TRAIN

Gravy Train™ Steak Bones® Beef Flavor Dog Snacks.
Great tasting dog snacks. see more...

Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this Gravy Train Dog Treats and my Labrador terrier loved them he gets super excited when he sees the bag! I bought them at Walmart, my pet is a Large size dog! I will highly recommended pet owners to give them a try and I know that their Dog will love them as much as mine did! Will definitely buy them again.
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
Always looking for cute treats for my dogs and I've used these a few times. I can never go wrong with this product they enjoy them and don't ever just settle for one.
Lucia S.
La Mesa, CA
My dog loves these treats goes crazy for them there her favorite and you can get them at the $.99 store which is a plus would definitely recommend for a dog
Tammie J.
My dog likes these little snacks. We would reward her if she behaved; she is very active with one of the tasty treats. Great way to train a dog to do tricks.
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
My dogs do not like these treats at all. My dogs aren't picky at all and they simply do not like these treats. Not sure if its the texture or taste.
Cruz G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog doesn't enjoy these :( maybe because of the size they are big and hard to chew on.
But for a bigger dog I it'll be a great treat.
Michelle W.
Monroe, MI
My girls love these treats. However they only receive them once or twice a week.. We aim for mainly hard treats for teeth health
Denise R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loved these. They are always a great price and usually found anywhere. The big bag is worth it if you have a larger dog
Samantha T.
My dogs love them. Would recommend to any froend plus they are easily accessable at any drugstore from what iv'e seen.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
My dogs love these! They go crazy over them! They need to learn to be calm because they are very hyper over treats.