Gravy Train Dog Food Beef Flavor uploaded by Amy B.

BY GRAVY TRAIN

Gravy Train™ Beef Flavor Dog Food.

Strip Up A Nourishing Meal!®

Complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs.

Great tasting!

For adult dogs. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
This is one of the absolute worst things you could feed your pet. It has so many ingredients that they can't digest, and no nutritious value whatsoever. As for dogs with allergy issues steer clear of this and any other cheap food that isn't limited ingredient or grain free. Most of the dogs that come through our rescue with hair issues are the result of a poor diet.
Jules E.
This is the junk food equivalent of dog food. Both my dogs devour this greedily. The ingredient list is totally unhealthy, but even the pickiest dog will eat it.
Just make sure to add water to the food to give it a gravy like appearance. Great for older dogs with bad teeth.
Veronica A.
Ulysses, KS
My puppy loves this food! She's eats it every day. This food is expensive but I love my puppy so much I spoil her. Easy to chew bites. I bought mine for dollar general. Yes I would definitely buy this for my puppy again!
jessica s.
Memphis, TN
My dog loved this brand of dog food. When he hears the bag...omg! And my bank account loves it too super inexpensive.
courtney k.
Ellsworth, PA
My dog enjoys this brand of food and its cheap if you are low on funds! My go to dog food!
Andrae F.
My dog is an extraordinarily picky eater so when he ate this and enjoyed I was surprised.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee , WI
My pups have always loved this food, add a little water and boom you get gravy and they tear it up! I know it’s not the healthiest food, so I give them a lot of chicken and rice as well. I would buy again for sure!
Trina M.
Parkville, MO
Our 3 dogs LOVE Gravy Train!  We add a little water to it, to give it "gravy" and they gobble it right up.  We've noticed that since we've switched from Purina One Smartblend to Gravy Train, we haven't had any "sickness" in the house.  I like that it swells and softens for my dogs and their teeth.   Sometimes I can get lucky and find a coupon.  They love to EAT!
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
My Dog Loves this food ! This is all she will eat . I tried switching it up but she loves this one and its so much cheaper then other ones. And u can make it hard or soft Gravy flavor with just some warm water. And shes a big dog and this bag lasts her a while so definitely a good value.
Kayla B.
Virgie, KY
This is definitely dogs favorite dog food! We've tried a few other brands and she didn't enjoy them. It's definitely an affordable price for dog food as well! I love that you can add water and give it a "gravy" but hate that it gets soggy if the dog doesn't eat it quick enough.