Gravy Train Chunks in Gravy with Chicken Chunks Wet Dog Food, 13.2-Ounce Can uploaded by Cheyenne H.

BY GRAVY TRAIN

Serve your dog a hearty meal with Gravy Train Chunks in Gravy with Chicken Chunks. Each delicious meal provides dogs with complete and balanced nutrition and the savory flavors they love. see more...

Misty H.
Mabelvale, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best wet dog food out there! I use these when I’m out of dry food or when my pup has been extra good! Sort of like a treat for him. He loves it so much! He eats it all in less than 5 minutes and he will be begging for more. Thankfully, it’s cheap and abundant at my local family dollar. Won’t be changing brands again for a long, long time!
Cheyenne H.
Allenville, IL
My dogs love this as a snack! I bought it from Rural King for a bargain of 39 cents. I only give it to them when they aren't eating much or had to go to the vets. My two dogs share 1 can when I give it to them and they enjoy it very much. I use it as a small treat, so I would recommend it as a treat for other pet owners too!

Gravy Train Chunks in Gravy with Chicken, Beef & Liver Medley Wet Dog Food, 13.2-Ounce Can
Keyrstin I.
Terre haute , IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog loves meal time thanks to this food. it is a little stinky but she loves it and that’s all that matters. it by passed my expectations for how cheap it is. i recommend this to all picky dog owners.
William S.
Independence, MO
Talk about in love. My dogs favorite meat is chicken. Its one of the only words he knows. So that means, after a long walk and I say food, he perks up, but when I say "chicken" he goes nuts. So, it goes without saying that he absolutely loves this stuff!
Taylor E.
Baltimore
If my dogs had a choice this would be their meal every hour of every day! They are so in love with gravy train, if I run out they will not touch any other food. Can pick it up from Dollar tree and it's not all that expensive.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This food is filled with bad ingredients. I would never give this to my dog again as it immediately upset their stomach. There are tons of fillers and it smells horrible. Stay away if you can.
Tracy H.
Crab orchard
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a young shih tzu. This is his favorite dog food. I’ve tried several other brands both wet and dry but he loves this the best.
Tabitha M.
Greenwood, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The pups enjoy it. Nice and soft for the older dog too. Great price at only 88 cent at Walmart
Samantha S.
Table rock , NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is our jack Russell’s favorite dog food. I swear he could eat the whole can in one bite.