Gravy Train Chunks in Gravy with Beef Chunks Wet Dog Food, 22-Ounce Can uploaded by Cheyenne H.

BY GRAVY TRAIN

Serve your dog a hearty meal with Gravy Train Chunks in Gravy with Beef Chunks. These delicious meals give dogs the beefy flavor they love and have complete and balanced nutrition. see more...

Cheyenne H.
Allenville, IL
My dogs absolutely love this can from Gravy Train! It has the most gravy out of them all. My small chihuahua and large pitbull share one can when they eat it. They LOVE it! I only give it to them in snacks, and I recommend you do too! I got it from Rural King for a cheap 39 cents each, I bought a whole case! What an awesome product!

Gravy Train Chunks In Gravy With Beef Strips Wet Dog Food, 13.2-Ounce Can
Sonia F.
Cicero , IL
This was the nastiest dog food I've ever bought for my dog. It was one big mush. Never again will I try to save a few cents and buy this again.
Jaysalyn B.
He loves this he is smaller so only a quarter of a can but save the rest in the fridge and multiple uses out of it
Linda P.
united states
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love the chunks of beef in it! I normally mix it with the Gravy Train dry, and he always begs gor more!
Chelsea P.
Swayzee
I love all the gravy train products and how affordable they are. My dog loves getting new cans, they helped him get up to his healthy weight