BY GRAVY TRAIN

Serve your dog a hearty meal with Gravy Train Chunks in Gravy Chunky Stew. Every bite contains the flavors of savory meat and delicious vegetables in a meal with complete and balanced nutrition.

William S.
William S.
Independence, MO
My dog loves this stuff. I mix it in with his regular Gravy Train dry food with a little bit of water to activate the gravy. He really loves it. Its his favorite dog food. Whats even better is that this stuff is actually quite inexpensive, so I can give him a little extra.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
This is literally the only brand of wet food my multiple dogs will eat! I've tried switching them to more expensive brands but they just won't have it. I love that gravy train is available at most grocery retailers and it's pretty cheap (2 for $1).
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
My dogs can't get enough of this! They get it as a rest once a week mixed in with their dry food. I bought it on amazon.com for just $5 for 12 cans so of course that's an awesome deal! I would definitely recommend it.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I was worried that my dog wouldn't eat the bargin brand of wet dog food but I was wrong. He loves this stuff. It is way cheaper then most wet dog foods. It is just as good for him though!
lena O.
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This food is good my dog likes it with his wet food he's spoiled so a half of can an a little bit of dry food and he's a happy camper
casey c.
casey c.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is a bigggggg gravy or sauce lover and prefers wet food over dry and this one is her favorite brand and flavor
Briana W.
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
my dog loves this. i like it because you can see the ingredients in it so you know what your giveing your pet.
Audrey T.
Audrey T.
Kershaw, SC
My dog loves this food! We used to feed her pedigree but she would go through phases where she wouldn't eat it. So we would switch the brand up and she loved this one the most because she'd eat all of it within minutes. Plus, it's super affordable.
Ky S.
Ky S.
My kid (that's what I call my pup) loves this stuff. If he hasn't had it in a while it can leave him gassy and I think mess with his stomach but to combat that I just mix it in with his regular food, to give his food some flare and he gobbles it down!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
My mom's dog loves this since she is sensitive to some foods . This is a great yummy food for dogs. Cheap too