Gravy Train Chunks in Gravy Chunky Stew Wet Dog Food uploaded by Connie P.Gravy Train Chunks in Gravy Chunky Stew Wet Dog Food uploaded by Fred A.Gravy Train Chunks in Gravy Chunky Stew Wet Dog Food uploaded by Fred A.

BY GRAVY TRAIN

Serve your dog a hearty meal with Gravy Train Chunks in Gravy Chunky Stew. Every bite contains the flavors of savory meat and delicious vegetables in a meal with complete and balanced nutrition.

Tracy H.
Crab orchard
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only kind of dog food my little shih tzu will eat. I buy from Walmart or dollar store. It is very inexpensive, not only does my dog live it but the cats tried to “steal” it from the dog bowl.
Jaelyn G.
Our dogs absolutely love this brand of dog food, we mix it with a little bit of water to get the gravy look and flavor, and our dogs go crazy, they love it so much!
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Of course I can't actually tell you how this taste. Thank goodness. It doesn't smell lovely but my dogs don't care. They gobble it up as soon as I put it on their plates. I don't know if it meets my expectations but it certainly must meet my dogs expectations. The price is great too!
Audrey T.
Kershaw, SC
My dog loves this food! We used to feed her pedigree but she would go through phases where she wouldn't eat it. So we would switch the brand up and she loved this one the most because she'd eat all of it within minutes. Plus, it's super affordable.
William S.
Independence, MO
My dog loves this stuff. I mix it in with his regular Gravy Train dry food with a little bit of water to activate the gravy. He really loves it. Its his favorite dog food. Whats even better is that this stuff is actually quite inexpensive, so I can give him a little extra.
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
This is literally the only brand of wet food my multiple dogs will eat! I've tried switching them to more expensive brands but they just won't have it. I love that gravy train is available at most grocery retailers and it's pretty cheap (2 for $1).
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
My dogs can't get enough of this! They get it as a rest once a week mixed in with their dry food. I bought it on amazon.com for just $5 for 12 cans so of course that's an awesome deal! I would definitely recommend it.
Ky S.
My kid (that's what I call my pup) loves this stuff. If he hasn't had it in a while it can leave him gassy and I think mess with his stomach but to combat that I just mix it in with his regular food, to give his food some flare and he gobbles it down!
Courtney L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I was worried that my dog wouldn't eat the bargin brand of wet dog food but I was wrong. He loves this stuff. It is way cheaper then most wet dog foods. It is just as good for him though!
Angel L.
I know it is for dogs, but I was heating it up for sparky the other day and it just smelt so damn good that I spooned myself a taste of it. The can is correct, it is quite tasty.