BY GRAVY TRAIN

Gravy Train Chicken & Rice Flavor dog food has the wholesome flavor of juicy poultry for meals your dog will love. Serve it as tasty, crunchy kibbles or mix it with warm water to create a rich, savory gravy. Each meal contains 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs to help keep your dog happy and healthy. see more...

Alycia C.
Crab Orchard
Gravy train is my absolute and complete favorite dog food. A lot of dog foods cause my dog Molly to have diarrhea and throwing up, but Molly has never had any problems with gravy train and she loves it too. I also especially love the fact that I can feed it to her wet or dry. It makes me feel like I'm giving my dogs more of a variety.
Terra R.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This product makes my dog terribly sick. :( It really upsets her stomach. I've had to change her food so she won't get sick anymore.
Mandy T.
Columbia, TN
My dog LOVES this food but it makes him sooo sick. I wish it wouldn't because he enjoyed it, but id never feed it to him again.
Marillyn A.
Edinburg, TX
I love feeding this to my dogs, they eat it very well and it’s very inexpensive! Always meets the expectations
Tiffany S.
Duncan
Not the healthiest but the dogs love it keeps weight on them and is fair priced.......