BY GRAVY TRAIN

Stir up an irresistible bowl of Gravy Train Beef, Liver & Bacon Flavor Dog Food for a meal with complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs. Each crave-able meal is bursting with rich meaty flavors. Serve it as crunchy kibbles or mix it with warm water to create a rich, savory gravy your dog will love. see more...

Tabitha C.
Boise
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Personally I don't like having a dog food where if it gets wet gravy could get everywhere BUT my dog absolutely loves it especially that he can make an even bigger mess while eating.
Jaelyn G.
Runge , TX
Our dogs love this brand of dog food, we add a little water to it for the gravy look and flavor, our dogs go absolutely crazy, I love to see our dogs healthy and happy!
sabbatha B.
Youngstown
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this stuff!!!! Especially when I make it with gravy. It's a nice switch occasionally for them but mostly I mix it with their other dog food. Especially if they get in a picky mood. It's usually priced great too.
Melissa R.
Mcminnville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love this. After their meal the look so satisfied and full. My dogs are both medium pups with large appetite. Gravy Train satisfies that appetite and keeps them healthy and active.
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this food bwcause when my dog is feeling a little sick and not that hungry and or stubborn all we do is add warm water and he eats it because it turns to gravy.
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill, WV
My dogs really love this dog food. Normally they only like cat food but they love the gravy taste to it when you add water. My dogs like this either way so I'm very pleased with this dog food and this company. Looking forward to trying out the other products by this company.
Trisha K.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs loved this. The would eat it dry for a little while then when they got bored of that I just added some water and made gravy and it was like a whole new thing for them!
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog is a very picky eater but she loves this! She becomes a member if the clean plate club every time she eats it! I will continue to buy this for her.
Emily D.
Shamokin, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this stuff as a puppy. It was the only thing he would eat for a while. Unfortunately, now, he refuses to eat dry food, even with the gravy.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
This dog food is horrible! It makes my dogs gassy and sick! I would not tell my friends or family about this dog food. It is very poor quality!