Grave Before Shave Bay Rum Oil dropper bottle, 1 oz uploaded by Carmen L.

BY GRAVE BEFORE SHAVE

David M.
Pensacola
This was my first ever beard oil. This oil works great leaving your face whiskers smelling pleasant, looking healthy and adds a little shine and moisturizes the skin underneath. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for beard oil.
samantha b.
Greenup, KY
This is my husbands favorite smelling beard oil!! He uses beard oil on a daily bases & has tried a few other brands that have been gifted to him, but he always go back to this scent! The price is very comparable to other brands and not over priced!! Well worth it!!
Eliza L.
Charleston, SC
If I could give this brand more than 5 stars I would. My fiancé refuses to use any other brand. They have so many different scents, his favorite is the bay rum, gentlemens blend, and a cigar vanilla scent. It isn't pricey at all, you get a good amount of product in the beard balm and in the oil. He has a long and course beard but these make it so soft and makes his sensitive skin feel great. Absolutely love!!
Scott S.
Philadelphia
After trying this product I was impressed with the results. This beard oil helped my beard remain soft even with the weather outside being cold. I don’t feel as if this product made my beard thicker but it is possible that it will make a difference with longer term use. Overall, I would recommend this product to anyone with a beard.
Ashley A.
Moultrie, GA
My husband has every kind of grave before shave beard oils and he uses them everyday. He refuses to use anything else. Every time they come out with a new product, he purchases it. He swears by this stuff and will definitely keep purchasing more!
Carmen L.
Lewisville, TX
I purchased the Grave Before Shave sampler for my boyfriend last Christmas and he loved it! This scent is my absolute favorite and leaves his beard smelling great and feeling moisturized.
Doug W.
Myerstown, PA
It really helps soften my beard and get rid of my dry skin underneath my beard so it does not itch. The scent is great as well. My girlfriend loves it.
Jeffrey R.
Newport
Love this product. I got it for Christmas last year and it has been my go to ever since. Great smell and makes your beard softer.
Steele m.
Great beard oil, very smooth and smells great. The designs these guys have are super dope and they have so many options for you.
Brian J.
Cranford, NJ
Big Vanilla/Orange Scent that lasts all day. Love it. This is my go to beard oil. Great company awesome product and packaging.