Gratify Gluten Free Pretzels Sea Salt Sticks uploaded by Karen A.

BY GRATIFY

Gratify™ Gluten Free Sea Salt Sticks Pretzels.
Gluten free.
Wheat free.
Milk free.
Casein free.
Egg free.
Lactose free.
Non-GMO ingredients.
GF, Certified Gluten-Free®. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Karen A.
Quaker City, OH
I just recently found these Gluten Free Pretzels.Let me first start by saying they have the most amazing taste. These are the best Pretzels I have ever purchased. They are not only Gluten Free they are Wheat Free,Dairy Free,Egg Free,and Non GMO! They are the perfect healthy snack for at home or on the go. The package is cool it reminds me of a pair of blue jeans and really is a eye catcher on the shelves.I guarantee if you love Pretzels you will love these.. Highly recommend..Big Thumbs Up.
Blythe F.
Mesa, AZ
These, and their sister twists, are the best gluten free pretzels I have found. They actually taste like pretzels and don't have any after-taste. My only complaint is even living in a metro area I sometimes have problems finding them, as not too many stores carry them.
Deni D.
I'm addicted to these gluten free pretzels they taste just like regular ones. Excellent price for gluten free. No powdery after taste, crunchy. A must in my pantry, I highly recommend.