Gratify Gluten Free Pretzels Dark Chocolate & Peppermint uploaded by Amber D.

BY GRATIFY

Gratify™ Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Covered Twists Gluten Free Pretzels.

GF, Certified Gluten-Free™. see more...

Kayla L.
Citrus Heights, CA
I have severe celiac so I’m really picky about my foods. A little cross contamination I’m in the hospital. These are addicting! I screamed in excitement in the grocery store when I saw them and ate them! These are my go to desserts!
Amber D.
I have celiac, so finding yummy snacks isn't always the easiest. I came across these in the grocery store & just had to try them. I ate the whole bag in one sitting! 🙈 these were super yummy, gluten free, & had a great chocolate & peppermint flavor.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Delicious! These have to be the tastiest gluten free pretzel treats out there! I have to limit myself to only a couple at a time or I would sit and eat the whole bag! My mother-in-law can find these at her local grocer around the holidays and always gets me a bag at Christmas. I can't find them in my local grocery stores, which might be a good thing for my waistline!