GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGratify
Gluten Free Pretzels Dark Chocolate

Gratify Gluten Free Pretzels Dark Chocolate

by Gratify

Gratify™ Dark Chocolate Covered Twists Gluten Free Pretzels.

Resealable bag.

GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gratify Gluten Free Pretzels Dark Chocolate!
Danielle K.
I bought these for a work event that was going to last all day. Dark chocolate is a little more healthier for you then milk so I grabbed this. The price was great and the taste was better then I expected. I should of bought 2 bags because they were gone before I knew it.
Beth C.
Love love love gluten free Gratify pretzels. They do give us gratification snd we are grateful to the company for making them.
Nicole L.
I used to buy these all the time!  I can't find them anymore!  You couldn't totally tell the pretzels were or tasted gluten free, but the chocolate completely masked it anyway.  These were so good!  I hope I can find these soon

Looking for your answer?