Gratiae Organics Lifting Facial Mask 1.7 Oz uploaded by Shaina⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☠☄♡☄♡☄♡☄☠ S.

BY GRATIAE ORGANICS

• Does this work for people suffering from acne?2 Answers
Shaina⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☠☄♡☄♡☄♡☄☠ S.
Le Roy, WV
Gratiae Organics Lifting Facial Mask 1.7 Oz I got a bunch of samples from my gmaw in law and oh my lord is this facial cream the greatest thing to ever brace my skin. I noticed after I put it on that it makes my face / lips fingers feel silky without any feeling of oil at all. Amazing cream. I will probably buy the full size when the samples are gone.
Shannon P.
Rice Lake, WI
I got a sample of this from the company and I LOVED it! It left my face feeling like it had just sucked in a ton of moisture. And the smell is really really wonderful.
Alexia C.
Woodinville, WA
Your face we'll never be the same after use the Gratiae Organics lifting facial mask! An excellent choice
Krystal M.
I love these little mask they are perfect the bottle are little big with little product.
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Does this work for people suffering from acne?