BY GRAPPLE

Grapple® Grape Flavored Apple.
Brand apple.
Say Grape-L".
"Crunches like an apple. Tastes like a grape."™.
Meets or exceeds U.S. extra fancy. see more...

Christine D.
Ermine, KY
I was super skeptical when I first saw these on my grocery store shelves but my boyfriend just had to give them a try, so did I. They were delicious! Personally I think they are a little over priced so I don't splurge on them too often but they are still really good and I love the flavor mix.
Lorna R.
I love apples! They are great for pies, applesauce and snacks and more. They are easy to clean and eat. I always buy apples for the family. If someone wants to snack I rather them cut up an apple and have something more healthy. This is a must in our house.
Amy S.
Chattanooga, TN
Kind of a strangle anomaly to have an apple that tastes like a grape, but, albeit strange, these are actually pretty good. They are exactly as advertised -- crunches like an apple, tastes like a grape (though, an artificial grape flavor)
Rell B.
I love these apples and I more likely buy them to make fired apples out of them. Sometimes I would just buy them for a healthy fruit snack but you can make a pie, applesauce and more out of them . Yummy
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Do these really taste like grapes?
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
Is the texture at all different from other apples? I feel like it would be different..