Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesUp & Up
Grapefruit 50ct Facial Wipes - Up&Up

Grapefruit 50ct Facial Wipes - Up&Up™

by Up & Up

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grapefruit 50ct Facial Wipes - Up&Up™!
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
I love these cloths. I love the crisp, clean scent, I love the cool feeling it has on the skin as it thoroughly cleans dirt and makeup from my face. This double pack can be purchased from target for less than $10. Thad’s a pretty good buy for an exceptional product.
Hannah G.
Arvada, CO
These makeup and facial cleanser wipes are amazing! They are not expensive at all and are very gentle on my face. I use them once a day and have has no problems at all. The only thing I would maybe wish for is a moisturizer inside the wipe, but other than that, everything else was good!
Ki G.
Lynchburg, VA
So glad I got these! They are much cheaper than the Neutrogena pink grapefruit brand, but they work just about the same! My face gets so oily during the day, and this really helps me feel better right before bed! Great price point, great product!
Daritza L.
Terrible product. Smells like windex and it burns the skin. It doesn't really remove makeup, I'll be using it as a hand cleansing wipe.
Chapell E.
Purchased at: Target
I love these! They smell amazing and feel so soft on my skin. I didn’t get any irritation after using them like some other people did but my skin isn’t that sensitive and very oily. I have used other makeup wipes that have irritated my skin but these don’t dry me out.
Vanessa M.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Target
Ok let me say I love the very refreshing smell the packing has. It does take my makeup off good. So I have a combination of dry on the face and oily around the nose only. So when I apply this to my face it’s feels a little bit moisturizing but then it starts to get dry and then I feel like I have a mask on.
Liz F.
South St Paul, MN
Love these makeup wipes. They smell good and they takes everything off and they're adorable. I tend to use one everything when I get home.
Jean C.
El Cajon, CA
Grapefruit 50ct Facial Wipes - Up&Up™ uploaded by Jean C.
This product burned my face when I used it. Has a great smell when opened but overall wouldn’t use them again because of how it irritated my skin
Deija U.
Purchased at: Target
Very nice and smells good. Works for oil or dry skin. Had your face feeling refreshed. Also is very moisturizing. Does not dry out quick.
Wayna V.
Purchased at: Target
Great for acne prone skin. Leaves skin feeling refreshed. Removes all impurities and makeup leaving no residue. I wouldn't recommend for dry skin because grapefruit can be harsh on dry skin

Looking for your answer?