Grape Regular Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Dee E.Grape Regular Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Terri K.

BY 5-HOUR ENERGY #69 in Energy Drinks

Looking for the perfect pick-me-up? Pick up a Grape 5-hour ENERGY® shot. It fixes tired fast with its famous blend of vitamins, nutrients and caffeine. All with zero sugar and four calories. So start your day alert and energized – with a Grape 5-hour ENERGY® shot.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

Gaia E.
These things work pretty well. They're very handy at the end of a long day... when I realize it's only noon. 😐 They have kept me functioning for the better part of my adulthood.. which has only been about 4 yrs. I'm 34.. we all know we still want to sleep all day, but the need to get things done is stronger. Make sure you eat. They turn my stomach if I haven't had sustenance for a while. Best deal: dollar tree. They sell the double doses for only a buck. Better than the 3 bucks at wm across the parking lot (usually). I do recommend for when you keep dozing off during that wedding ceremony, opera, or spousal conversation where you are trying not to be rude but "GET TO THE POINT ALREADY" type of conversations. I hope it puts the same pep in your step that it put in mine.
Ada H.
I don’t use these often, but when I do I always grab the grape one! It tastes so good!!! And it really does help!!! I don’t feel like I crash after either. It looks expensive for $4-$5 for a little shot, but they work and are with it! I don’t drink big energy drinks.
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
As far as effectiveness Dash five stars. Having said that, I don’t take many sports drinks because they make me physically ill. The few times I had taken a five hour energy I had to make sure I had food in my stomach or the effects would be horrible!
Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
Quit frankly, I was pretty skeptical. I decided to buy it because I love the owner of this brand (he reinvest almost all his money to develop projects around the world: it’s really cool)anyway. That tuff works and gives you a nice little boost of energy.
Rachel R.
This is my favorite flavor of 5 hour energy. I have found that the best way I take 5 hour energies is in a similar way that you would take a shot. I don't really love the flavor of any of the 5 hour energies, and that way I can get it in my body quickly to help get the job done! I do notice a difference in my energy level after taking one of these, which is what makes them worth it when I really need the energy.
Lisa T.
Milton
I have used this on a number of occasions when I need just that little extra pick me up or had trouble sleeping the night before. I love it because it's not addicting and my heart doesn't race if I drink one.
Tara S.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
The taste of this item is awful. It tastes very close to Madison. However, I can truly say that this works instantly. As soon as I would drink a five hour energy I can almost instantly feel more alert more awake and more fest with my reaction time and responses. I drank numerous other energy drinks before and not give me the results like this one.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
These 5 hour energy drinks do an amazing job at keeping you awake for long periods of time! These are good for when you need that instant jolt of energy - prior to long drives, an important meeting, or anything else. There can be a minor "crash" effect though later on in the day, but that's also normal with caffeine as well.
ANTONIA M.
San Antonio, TX
Use them when have to work night shift and helps me get through the last half of the night and stay awake on my way home. Taste is okay and use them all the time.
Nikki C.
Kelso, WA
More like 1 hour energy, maybe 2 if your lucky.  It has the same effect on both my husband and I.  Itll perk us up for a small bit but then i feel like we crash even harder then before we need the energy shot.  flavor is good tho.  We only buy these when we need a boost for driving

back