Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Crystal R.

BY 5-HOUR ENERGY

Some days you just need a little something extra to get going. So why not get the extra boost you need to tackle your to-do list with a Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shot? Our Grape Extra Strength energy shots not only taste great, they also have a beefed-up energy blend that will give you hours of the energized feeling you need to be productive. Best of all, while it contains caffeine comparable to 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee, it counts four calories and zero sugar. Want to kick your day into high gear? Grab a Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shot. Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes and it lasts for hours.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
This is amazing! My husband and I both love it and use it often! It doesn’t make us shaky and it doesn’t taste gross like other energy shots or drinks. We love the grape flavor! #influenster #extrastrength #greattasting #grape Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot
Melissa H.
Laurinburg, NC
When you need a boost for the day, this is the one to get. It has extra strength when you really really need that push.
Andrew C.
Awesome flavor, especially for a caffeine dose. Better than drinking a full cup of coffee. They are not cheap, but can be bought in bulk at Sams. I would definitely recommend these to my friends, especially if they needed a pick-me-up.Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
This little "shot" gives me just the extra kick I need. The grape is my favorite flavor with the blue raspberry coming in 2nd. It's nice to get the kick without the crash, extra sugar and you get a Vit. B boost.
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I find that this works sometimes than other times it doesn't. I do not known of it matters if it is a empty stomach or not.
Chantay G.
Beaverton, OR
The grape is probably the best tasting of all the options to me.  It doesn't taste like cough syrup.  I wish they made a decaf version of this flavor.  I only use if I am having to pull an all nighter for some reason because otherwise I just feel jittery...but all caffeine does that to me so it isn't just this.
Jessica  C.
Warrenton
Boyfriend recommended this 5++ helps him stay awake and give him embers to complete a 14+ shift.
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
I don’t like energy drinks so these are perfect for me. Not too much to drink and don’t have a weird flavor. I like the wide selection of flavors but extra strength grape is my favorite. Good price too.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
I constantly consumber these little bottle of magic! Twelve hours shifts, three kids, and two dogs, calls for all the help I can get! No jittery side effects and no hard crash! Also great hangover cure!!!
Denise O.
Victorville , CA
This stuff really works! I went to work with only 2 hours of sleep! And I caught myself working harder than most days! Lol

Walmart