Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Crystal R.

BY 5-HOUR ENERGY #40 in Energy Drinks

Some days you just need a little something extra to get going. So why not get the extra boost you need to tackle your to-do list with a Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shot? Our Grape Extra Strength energy shots not only taste great, they also have a beefed-up energy blend that will give you hours of the energized feeling you need to be productive. Best of all, while it contains caffeine comparable to 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee, it counts four calories and zero sugar. Want to kick your day into high gear? Grab a Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shot. Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes and it lasts for hours.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
This DEFINITELY works. I have been almost falling asleep at work and needed a boost, and it worked perfectly! Don’t exceed two in one day, though. 5 hour energy is awesome! ❤❤️️
Jennifer G.
When I seriously am lagging and need that extra fuel I grab this one. I will say there is a little bit of crashing after these though so I wouldn't believe the ads.
Maggie Z.
York
Between my boyfriend and I, we can go through a box of these pretty quickly. Having work, school and two kids leads a busy life where these are necessary. I prefer them over coffee because of the immediate effect of them. They aren't very pleasant tasting, but I find blueberry to be the most tolerable taste. They really do give you a strong burst of energy that lasts for a few hours. I notice myself being more alert, focused and energetic obviously. I try to stick to only one a day, but some days I need two. When I do take two I usually lose my appetite and sometimes get a sore stomach. I know, it sounds super unhealthy, but if you need a product to boost you up during the day, I'd recommend trying it if you really need it.
Anne B.
Winston Salem, NC
It helps a little but when I am tired I am tired. It tastes ok and doesn't have ad much sugar as the rest of them
Christina K.
Baltimore , MD
I have been drinking 5 hour brand for 12 years now. I absolutely love it. It’s a part of my everyday.
Becky T.
Works well without giving me the Jitters or heart palpitations I tend to get with other energy drinks. Taste is gross, but it's not a lot to drink so not awful.
Suk H.
Unsure if these actually work or if my mind is telling me it's working but I do feel like I can focus more with one of these and not crash like I do with coffee
mindy j.
Po box 641
This product don't work that good for me I've tried it twiced hoping the second time it would be better but it was so honestly this product is a waste of money
Marissa N.
El paso, TX
Love using this product when on a road trip or staying up late working! I usually drink 1/4 of the bottle at once to keep a steady feeling of energy and focus.
Gwendolyn M.
Denton, TX
Tastes gross but keeps you awake. Every road trip my husband and I go on he uses this to stay awake and drive.Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot

back