Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Crystal R.

BY 5-HOUR ENERGY

Some days you just need a little something extra to get going. So why not get the extra boost you need to tackle your to-do list with a Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shot? Our Grape Extra Strength energy shots not only taste great, they also have a beefed-up energy blend that will give you hours of the energized feeling you need to be productive. Best of all, while it contains caffeine comparable to 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee, it counts four calories and zero sugar. Want to kick your day into high gear? Grab a Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shot. Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes and it lasts for hours.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

Buy on Amazon
Leigh S.
Bradenton, FL
I love that these are a low-calorie way to get that extra pick me up I need. Sometimes I feel like sugar and cream in coffee or the calories in a Redbull add up very quickly and I don’t like to drink my calories.
Yazmin C.
Sweetwater, FL
I’ training and I need energy all the time. So these mini shots if energy drinks are awsome for those who need to recompose their electrolytes or simply to give you more strength when it comes to training your body.
sheri r.
Savannah
Being that I work long and hard hours, I fine that 5 hour energy works be best for me. I stay focused on my work and never had the shakey hand thing that sometimes come with this kind of product.
Dominique M.
When ever I am planning a long trip that involves driving 5-Hour Extra Strength Energy drink is my go to. It keeps me up and alert on the road. Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot
Shona B.
Fort Benning, GA
The taste is okay. Better than any other five hour energy that I have had. But it works. It wakes you up giving you so much energy, it lasts exactly five hours and has no crash effect. Love it.
Nikki G.
This most definitely works for a caffeine boost! When I was drinking a lot of pop I got to where I didn't feel the caffeine. I drank a half of one of these and was on the go like crazy!
Danielle M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite flavor of five hour energy shots. I am so thankful that it never has made me jittery or make my heart race. No crash either! Perfect when you need that extra pump of energy!
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
This DEFINITELY works. I have been almost falling asleep at work and needed a boost, and it worked perfectly! Don’t exceed two in one day, though. 5 hour energy is awesome! ❤❤️️
Jennifer G.
When I seriously am lagging and need that extra fuel I grab this one. I will say there is a little bit of crashing after these though so I wouldn't believe the ads.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
This is much better than the berry or lemonade flavored ones but it does have its disadvantages. I think it serves it's purpose well and definitely delivers energy. However, it comes with 10 hours post-consumption crash and causes headaches.