Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Crystal R.

BY 5-HOUR ENERGY #41 in Energy Drinks

Some days you just need a little something extra to get going. So why not get the extra boost you need to tackle your to-do list with a Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shot? Our Grape Extra Strength energy shots not only taste great, they also have a beefed-up energy blend that will give you hours of the energized feeling you need to be productive. Best of all, while it contains caffeine comparable to 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee, it counts four calories and zero sugar. Want to kick your day into high gear? Grab a Grape Extra Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shot. Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes and it lasts for hours.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

Buy on Walmart*
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I am not a big energy drink person, but these shots are not that bad! They actually keep you going through a long work week, or anything like that! If your dreading Monday this is your key!! The grape extra strength one is probably the best! It doesn’t have too bad of an after taste either! They are only a couple bucks too so it’s not a bad deal! If you just need a little boost then I recommend these! They will get you through the day with no big crash afterwards!
Deena S.
Indianapolis
When I am looking for an extra boost of energy, I always pick up the Grape Extra Strength 5-hour Energy Shot.  This is the best flavor that I have found in these energy shots, but I am a big fan of grape flavoring.  It does have the herby after taste that many of these products have, but it doesn't seem to be as potent at others.  I purchase these at least once a week.  I gives me the boost of extra energy to help me finish my day without getting sleepy or feeling lazy.  I also do not notice a crash after these start to wear off like other energy boosts.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
When I don't have the time to drink a full-sized Monster Energy, I grab one of these shots. For the price, they equal out to be one of the larger cans of Monster. The taste is a little bitter, but if you can get past that, they work really well to add a boost of energy to your day.
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
I drink atleast one of these a day. When I first started drinking these, they did seem to work for a little bit, but after u drink them for a week or two, u will have to consume many many more to get energy. They are definitely not cheap at all
Haley G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Used to work nights along with being a stay at home mom with my 3 year old so these were always on hand. They taste gross but once you get them down I promise it’s worth it! Gave me so much energy to pull through my shift at night.
Shana N.
This tastes ok, and works good for a few hours but then it made me crash pretty hard. So of you need a boost for a couple hours then this is your product. If you need a energy boost longer than a few hours you may want to try something else.
Shay H.
Fishers, IN
Grape 5 hour energy is my favorite. When I was very active in cross fit and lifting, I would take this 5 hour energy and it would give me the boost I needed to get through my work out. I never hit a wall or came down from it too fast. It didn’t give me a headache or made me crash. I loved the taste as well. Normally I don’t like grape taste but this one really tastes like real grapes. It’s very easy to drink. I highly recommend it!
Ines F.
West Hartford
This works, perks me up when I need it . Taste really good when chilled, grape is my favorite. I've bought this a few times I caution first time user to only use about a 1/3 first round. I made the mistake of taking the entire bottle my first time and I was jittery, so a little goes a long way.
Shelby G.
Summerville, SC
If I’m feeling tired and nothing seems to perk me up, this is what I reach for. I don’t use it often, but it helps me perk up quick. The grape is the only flavor I can stand, but I don’t think it’s good at all.
April F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have relied on these when my house was hit by a tornado. Lack of sleep, stress, non stop packing you realize you need more energy to keep up with it all. This was a lifesaver. I drank these daily to be able to keep up with everything that needed to be done, including working at my job. I liked how small they were but yet did the job that I needed to keep me awake and alert.