Granny Smith Apples uploaded by Princess C.Granny Smith Apples uploaded by Colton B.Granny Smith Apples uploaded by Jessica R.

BY USDA PRODUCE #9 in Fruit

Ahold™ Granny Smith Apples.
U.S. extra fancy.
Fresh guaranteed.
Very tart, crisp and juicy.
Best for snacking, salads, pies and baking.
2 1/2" min. dia.
Amount and % daily value per serving.
*A fat free, saturated fat free, sodium free food.
Calories 80.
Fat 0g*, 0%.
Sat fat 0g*, 0%.
Sodium 0mg*, 0%.
Total carb 22g, 7%.
Healthy Ideas®. see more...

Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
These apples are by far my favorite! But I especially love them in my apple pies. That perfect tart flavor balances out the sweetness in the sugar mixture. I prefer to peel them first before adding them to my pie, makes them easier to chew. They’re also a great snack, especially if you have been craving sour candy but want to stay on the healthy side of things! I would definitely recommend if you’re making an apple pie to use Granny Smith, they’re such a popular type of apple, that you can buy them wherever produce is sold.
Rheba M.
I wouldn’t dare use any other kind of apple for an apple pie. These bake up quite nicely when putting them into a pie crust raw. They have a tart taste raw so the sugar that you add when baking gives it the perfect amount of sweetness.
Mahiyat M.
The only apple I love! I used these apples for my #InfluensterEats #contest for my apple pie bake and it turned out sooo yummy! They’re usually cheap at the grocery store too! Love love love :)
Keyshia C.
New York
Granny Smith is my favorite apple. I've tried many varieties, and I still call it my favorite. I like them best in pies, especially Apple Betty pies. I like to peel and dice them and then dip them in lemon juice and freeze them, then all set for making pies! Some people don't like the acidity, but I do. When the rest of the supermarket apples have lost their flavor in the spring and fall, Granny Smith still tastes good to me.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
This is a great Apple; I like them best in pies, especially Apple Betty pies. they are a little tart so if using them for sauce, I always needed to add sweetener. I like to peel and dice them and then dip them in lemon juice and freeze them, then all set for making pies!
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Granny Smith apples are my family's favorite, just the right amount of tartness. Perfect paired with peanut butter. Even better in a pie or apple dumplings. Great flavor and great price.
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
I love these apples prefect for baking, or just for snacks they are amazing to cut up and dip into caramel or peanut butter for a healthy snack/ dessert
Erika N.
I must have for Thanksgiving. I buy these type apples when ever I'm trying to make apple pie or apple crisp. It is always a favorite at my house.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
I think Granny Smith apples are one of the best apples that there are. I love eating them alone with putting them into pies.
Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN
I love apples! Such a great snack and my pups love them just as much if not more so it's great for the whole family!