BY GRANNICK'S BITTER APPLE

When dogs are biting chewing and licking their fur excessively this typically results in hot spots Hot spots encompass various forms of dermatitis commonly exacerbated by biting and chewing affected areas Bacteria that naturally inhabit the surface of the skin then proliferate resulting in further irritation Grannicks Bitter Apple Liquid is the most widely recognized best selling over the counter product of its kind This liquid is applied to the affected areas and starts working immediately by producing a bitter taste that dogs find repulsive The liquid is harmless to your dogs but a potent deterrent that they simply cant stand the taste of It is innocuous enough to protect your beloved dog as well as your beloved furniture because it is s see more...

• Will this product work if I put it on a surface area where my dog b...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Romina M.
Romina M.
Deerfield Beach, FL
First of all, this spray does work in that your dog will not like it AT ALL! I've tested it on 3 different dogs. The second pointer is not as great. The effects do not last very long. I've used it to deter the office dog from chewing on the baseboard corners. I've used it at home to deter my dog from chewing on my stuff. I've used it on my new dog to deter her from biting my other dog's face LOL. Along the way, I've used it to deter them both from chewing on things like their beds, training rugs, etc. This product was purchased from Amazon.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert
This is a good idea in theory but didn't work that well. The trick is to get a cotton ball and dampen it with the liquid. Then press that into the dogs gums so it gets familiar with the bad taste. You then spray this onto the furniture pieces you don't want bitten. I learned this after the fact we had already given up on it. I didn't have the patience to do this whole process. My brother accidentally spilled some on my pj pants and now my pants smell like this product. Definitely not gonna try it again or recommend unless you have the patience to do the whole thing.
Traci b.
Traci b.
Cumberland , MD
This spray Is great when you don't want your dogs to lick their paws. It smalls great but the dogs don't like the taste so don't chew or lick their paws
Karen v.
Karen v.
Atlantic Beach, FL
I like all the bitter apple products, I have used them over and over again and have . I highly recommend this product.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've had mixed results with this product. My younger dog seeks it out when I use it for any reason because she likes the taste for some bizarre reason. My older dog doesn't like the taste but he'll lick or chew on it to an extent before giving up. I know may people have had really good success with this product.
Winnie L.
Winnie L.
Bitter apple helped a lot when we first got our dog as she was chewing on everything. We got a second dog recently and apparently he LOVES the taste. He still chews on everything, but we correct it and curb the behaviour without using the product.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Will this product work if I put it on a surface area where my dog bites?