Grannick's Bitter Apple Co Grannick Bitter Apple Gel Formula with Flip-top for Dogs 4oz

BY GRANNICK'S BITTER APPLE

samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought this product for my new puppy because she kept chewing on everything. I did it on some stuff that she was chewing on. It did work for a little bit. I think the spray would be better. I also paid 7.99 for this. It does seem kind of expensive.
Kayla S.
Concord, NC
I know this is made for dogs, but I use it for ferrets and it works wonders. It not only keeps them from chewing on themselves, but if you rub a little bit on things they like to chew but shouldn't, they make sure to stay away. This stuff works wonders.
elizabeth  k.
Owings Mills
This stuff really works and is veterinarian approved! They also have a spray that works just as great! Really helps deter your dog from unwanted licking/chewing!