BY GRANITE WARE #27 in Pots

This granite ware stock pot is perfect for making soup or sterilizing mason jars for canning. Natural nonstick durable porcelain enamel-on-steel construction heats quickly and efficiently. Dishwaser safe. see more...

Shellby M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This pot is amazing has lasted so many years and I use it for everything especially my yummy chili or soups during the cooler months. It’s a great crab pot too. It’s dishwasher safe and doesn’t stain or tarnish very easily.
Megan R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I got this pot sale! Just shy of $15. It holds A LOT. I love it for making soups and stews. We've canned a few things too.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this pot! It is great for making huge pots of soup in. I really love how large it is.
Elizabeth P.
Great for cooking corn on the cob, making soups and stews for lots of people. Or even boiling chicken.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love this pot to cook my greens in!! They always turn out perfect in this pot
Allessandra B.
I love this pot! Its so cute! IT looks amazing and it holds so much! I would love to have one!!!