GraniteWare Stock Pot - 15.5 Quart (Black)

by Granite Ware

This granite ware stock pot is perfect for making soup or sterilizing mason jars for canning. Natural nonstick durable porcelain enamel-on-steel construction heats quickly and efficiently. Dishwaser safe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GraniteWare Stock Pot - 15.5 Quart (Black)!
How would you rate this product?
Shellby M.
Hinesville, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This pot is amazing has lasted so many years and I use it for everything especially my yummy chili or soups during the cooler months. It’s a great crab pot too. It’s dishwasher safe and doesn’t stain or tarnish very easily.
Megan R.
Decorator Expert Level 4
1,434 reviews
I got this pot sale! Just shy of $15. It holds A LOT. I love it for making soups and stews. We've canned a few things too.
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Decorator Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this pot! It is great for making huge pots of soup in. I really love how large it is.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love this pot to cook my greens in!! They always turn out perfect in this pot
I love this pot to cook my greens in!! They always turn out perfect in this pot
Elizabeth P.
Great for cooking corn on the cob, making soups and stews for lots of people. Or even boiling chicken.

Looking for your answer?