Home & GardenCookware & BakewarePotsGranite Ware
Black 19-qt 2-pc Clam/Lobster Steamer Set

Granite Ware Black 19-qt. 2-pc. Clam/Lobster Steamer Set

by Granite Ware

#4 in Pots

Home cooks use this 19-quart pot to steam clams, lobsters and more. The three-piece set is made of steel and enameled in black. Its durable, nonstick surface and easy-grip handles make steaming a simple task.

Is it able to steam different foods
How does this work, can you cook multiple foods in it.. I am not the best cook in the neighborhood, so any info would be great.
Who else has a grandmother that has at least one of these in their house?
Start your review of Granite Ware Black 19-qt. 2-pc. Clam/Lobster Steamer Set!
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I bought this awhile back and I absolutely love it. It holds a lot works well and cleans up well. Good price. Great quality. I love it.
Brooke C.
Dayton, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This has been in my family for YEARS, I have no idea who it came from all I know is it's perfect for everyone in my family.
rosa G.
Bridgeton, NJ
Lovr this pot because its doesn't stick food like other ones and its so durable because it can take straches and never make it noticeable!
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Love love love. Love all the options i can buy from this brand. Highly recommended for sure.
Kara V.
Bradford, VT
Decorator Expert Level 3
Super easy to clean, lots of space for cooking. I definitely recommend this set!
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Works even better for making corn on the cob. Just about everyone I know owns these pots. And use thrm for multiple things
Genesis F.
Minneapolis , MN
These are great pots for wen ur cooking for a lot of people we have this and we make posole
Christine A.
Love! This steamer set is amazing. So spacious and durable. You can use it for more than just seafood too, works great for veggies!
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
I have this, and Westbrook only use it for steaming. It's great for boiling ribs as well.
Brittney E.
Gastonia, NC
We use this to cook stews and any big dish . Great for the price and they have different colors