BY GRANITE WARE #2 in Pots

Home cooks use this 19-quart pot to steam clams, lobsters and more. The three-piece set is made of steel and enameled in black. Its durable, nonstick surface and easy-grip handles make steaming a simple task. see more...

• Has any one used this to make tamales, the the pot big 1 Answers
  • I have been wanting one of these. Is it worth buying?4 Answers
  • Is this a thick, durable one or can you tell it is flimsy...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Kaitlyn M.
I love this pan! Super great when you want to steam lobsters or steamers! This pan is great very effective for what I need it for. Very affordable and I use it every time I steam seafood so I recommend.
Maddie I.
We've had ours for 12 years and it is perfect for steaming clams or muscles! I see no cons in this product I love it! I use this maybe once a month I say it is 100% worth every penny of the price! I recommend it to everyone who loves clams especially!
Whitney W.
These are the best pots! Me and my husband use them all the time. You can cook for a good size party with these pots. We love to take them camping cause they work amazingly on an open fire. I would definitely recommend these pots.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
We always had one of these when we went camping. Wether it be for making hot water to bathe or to cook foods. Just always made sure we had it. Thank you memory lane. Haha
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
These work so well! You cam steam anything in them, and its so nice to have steamer for all things in your kitchen. This is a must have! Mom recommended.
Alexa B.
Ten years later, this is still being used in my house, and it still works perfectly fine as if we just bought it yesterday! It cooks thoroughly too.
Jessica C.
I have had mine for at least 10 years. I love it, cleans easy. Easy to assemble. A bit bulky but its a large pot so expected. I recommend it :-)
rosa g.
Bridgeton, NJ
Lovr this pot because its doesn't stick food like other ones and its so durable because it can take straches and never make it noticeable!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
This is the best and only steam pot I use for cooking my crabs! It's easy to use. A little heavy, but you'd expect that from a steam pot.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I bought this awhile back and I absolutely love it. It holds a lot works well and cleans up well. Good price. Great quality. I love it.
Janet O.
I have been wanting one of these. Is it worth buying?
Wendy W.
Is this a thick, durable one or can you tell it is flimsy feeling and will rust fast?
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Who else has a grandmother that has at least one of these in their house?
Andrea B.
Twin Falls, ID
Has any one used this to make tamales, the the pot big
Advija V.
How does this work, can you cook multiple foods in it.. I am not the best cook in the neighborhood, so any info would be great.