Granite Ware 8 pc Canner Set - Black (21.5 qt)

by Granite Ware

The granite ware 8-piece canner set is a great way to preserve fresh veggies and fruits without using artificial preservatives. The set has a 21.5-quart canner pot with lid, a jar rack, jar wrench, magnetic lid lifter, tongs, jar lifter and a funnel. The non-stick cookware set has a steel pot with permanently welded handles that are heat resistant and safe to use. The canner set can be used with both gas and electric stove tops. The pieces of this granite ware cookware are dishwasher safe. The set includes an instruction manual.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Granite Ware 8 pc Canner Set - Black (21.5 qt)!
Melony L.
Owasso, OK
Simple canner for water canning and it works great. Very happy with all the tools that came with this and the rack works great. I'd buy this canner again if I needed another one for some reason.
Paula B.
Middlesboro, KY
I have owned two granite canners over the years. They are inexpensive but easy to chip and once chipped, the pot begins to rust. The canning racks are not stainless steel and they begin to rust quickly if you use it a lot. I have moved on to a heavy bottom 5 gallon stainless steel pot and a stainless steel canning rack which works great as a canner. I also use a double burner stainless steel Amish canner and it's wonderful. This set comes with a jar lifter, magnetic lid lifter and funnel that are okay but I don't like the jar opener or the tongs with this set.
Chandra D.
Port Alberni, BC
I would love to get myself one of these I have never canned before but I am really interested in starting to can and that looks like a pretty good price for a starter set.

Looking for your answer?