Granite Ware 18

Granite Ware 18" Roaster - Black

BY GRANITE WARE

This 18" steel and porcelain roaster from granite ware is perfect for your next poultry or roast dinner. The piece holds up to 18 lbs., perfect for your next family feast. This natually nonstick roaster cooks evenly and is dishwasher safe see more...

Granite Ware 18
Granite Ware 18" Roaster - Black
Buy on Kmart*
  • "They are very durable and have held up nicely over the years! " in 1 review
Shaunice A.
I feel like every black family has this pot or some variation of this pot and it comes out every holiday get together. I honestly have no clue how old my family's pot is, I feel like its been around before me yet it looks almost brand new. This thing is durable as hell and you can truly put whatever you want in it. Stuffing, bread pudding, greens, mac and cheese, A TURKEY- it doesn't matter. If it goes in this pot, some kind of magic will make it the bombest dish at the cookout. I would know.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
This was my first ever roaster to buy and it was a great price so I jumped on it. It cooked our turkey very evenly the only disappointment was that it didn't come with any kind of rack to separate it from the bottom of the pan so we had to use foil to lift it up so the turkey would be crispy and not soggy. Next time i will be sure that a rack is included so this is not a problem.
Alisa M.
Toledo, OH
I love my roaster. It cooks my dishes so evenly, and the lids fits to lock in moisture to keep the meal from drying. It stores easily and cleans easily. I would recommend.
Diamond F.
Georgetown, SC
It's okay I mean a more expensive one might cook the food a little faster but for the price it does pretty good for a cheaper you know Pot it does pretty good
Hannah F.
My grandma used this all the time! Such a great item to have in the kitchen, you never know when you'll need it to make something delicious.
Erin P.
Edgewood, MD
My mom uses her for all the Holliday cooking and loves her this will be a must buy when I move out And I love how easy it is to clean
Liz D.
Durham
Easy to clean and it works great, from Ham Turkey or Pork I have used it many times and it has never failed me.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I love this product! We always cook our thanksgiving turkey and pot roast in it! It's big and holds a lot ;)
Julie M.
I used this to cook my very first ham dinner this Christmas! It worked great and was very easy to clean
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We use this all the time, Great in the oven or over the fire, easy to clean, great size love the price.