BY GRANDPA'S

Helps to remove flakes of dandruff. Seborrhea & Psoriasis Enriched with pure vegetable pine tar oil. Moisturizes hair leaving it soft and manageable Gentle enough for daily use For details call Made In USA see more...

• To anyone who uses these products in their hair, how long...1 Answers
Shayna H.
This product has a very strong smell, you definitely have to get used to it.. if you actually want to give the product a try. It's a good product, don't get me wrong.. however, the smell is strong.
Andrea D.
Aurora, CO
This is my favorite scent of all of Grandpa's products! My husband uses pine tar scented soap and conditioner and I love it.
Michelle M.
To anyone who uses these products in their hair, how long does the "Pine Tar" smell last? I LOVE these products, just not sure I want my hair smelling like a camp fire all day LOL! I do love it on my skin though because it fades pretty quickly.