Grandpa'S Grandpa uploaded by Makenzie O.Grandpa'S Grandpa uploaded by Gerald A.Grandpa'S Grandpa uploaded by Jennifer L.

Grandpa'S Grandpa

Grandpa's Orange Essence Bar Soap with Olive Oil and Chamomile Description: Vegetable based. Orange Essence Soap is delightfully reminiscent of orange blossoms and Creamsicles. Olive oil, a natural moisturizer, enhances this creamy citrus bar, making it ideal for dry skin. Chamomile, with its soothing properties, helps relax and comfort you. Bask in your own private orange grove. Orange Essence soap pampers your skin as it stimulates your senses. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Coconut oil, palm oil, purified water, vegetable glycerin, chamomilla recutita extract, olive fruit oil, witch hazel, and essence of orange. see more...

Makenzie O.
Irving, TX
I purchased the Shea Butter with Lavender & Vanilla soap because I have been desperately looking for a natural and cruelty free soap to use for my face and body. This soap smells divine and leaves me skin feeling so soft! I am definitely going to look in to more of these products.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
I currently use the Orange Essence with olive oil and chamomile and find it to have a nice citrus scent a little bit like a creamsicle but not as sweet or overpowering. I love that this soap has no animal by products and is cruelty free I also find it to be moisturizing. It is a bit more expensive then other brands.
Gerald A.
Dennison, OH
This is one of the best brand of natural shampoos and bar soaps that iv used,I first got the bar soap when I grew out my beard because i heard that its a very good natural conditioner and a preferred product for beard/hair care but is also works well as a body soap,the shampoo/liquid for is essentially the same thing ,it lathers really well and is really awesome for people who prefer natural products!!