Grandpa'S Grandpa uploaded by Jennifer L.Grandpa'S Grandpa uploaded by Makenzie O.Grandpa'S Grandpa uploaded by Gerald A.

Grandpa'S Grandpa

Grandpa's Orange Essence Bar Soap with Olive Oil and Chamomile Description: Vegetable based. Orange Essence Soap is delightfully reminiscent of orange blossoms and Creamsicles. Olive oil, a natural moisturizer, enhances this creamy citrus bar, making it ideal for dry skin. Chamomile, with its soothing properties, helps relax and comfort you. Bask in your own private orange grove. Orange Essence soap pampers your skin as it stimulates your senses. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Coconut oil, palm oil, purified water, vegetable glycerin, chamomilla recutita extract, olive fruit oil, witch hazel, and essence of orange. see more...

Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
Review for: Pine Tar more...
I stumbled upon this soap when I was pregnant and had a condition called PUPPS. This soap saved my life. This condition made me uncontrollably itchy and the soap help subside the itch, about the only thing that did. The soap smells like a camp fire which I didn’t mind but it’s very strong. I only was able to find it on amazon, but very affordable. Recommend this soap especially if you’re suffering from PUPPS while pregnant.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I currently use the Orange Essence with olive oil and chamomile and find it to have a nice citrus scent a little bit like a creamsicle but not as sweet or overpowering. I love that this soap has no animal by products and is cruelty free I also find it to be moisturizing. It is a bit more expensive then other brands.
Makenzie O.
Irving, TX
I purchased the Shea Butter with Lavender & Vanilla soap because I have been desperately looking for a natural and cruelty free soap to use for my face and body. This soap smells divine and leaves me skin feeling so soft! I am definitely going to look in to more of these products.
Gerald A.
Dennison, OH
This is one of the best brand of natural shampoos and bar soaps that iv used,I first got the bar soap when I grew out my beard because i heard that its a very good natural conditioner and a preferred product for beard/hair care but is also works well as a body soap,the shampoo/liquid for is essentially the same thing ,it lathers really well and is really awesome for people who prefer natural products!!