Grandpas 482091 Thylox Acne Treatment Bar Soap with Sulfur uploaded by Morgan S.

BY GRANDPA'S

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Grandpa's Thylox Acne Treatment Soap with Sulfur acts four ways to improve blemished skin: Softens the hard shell of acne blemishes (keratolytic action) Helps dissolve and remove blackheads Washes away excess oils which may cause blackheads Freshens skin by its thorough cleansing action Directions Use twice daily. Work up lather with hands or washcloth and apply to affected areas without scrubbing. Let dry about one minute, rinse throughly and pat dry. Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Sulfur 3% Inactive Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate*, Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Cosmetic Orange Oxide. *May also contain Sodium Palm Kernelate. Warnings For external use only. Using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. Do not get into eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if excessive skin irritation develops or increases. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Parysa G.
Austin, TX
I enjoy this product. My Dermotologist recommend it to me to help control my acne. He also recommended I pair it with Clinique Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief. Good combination for me for the last 8 months. It really has done a great job. My breakouts are less and my skin is doing better. However, this product is in bar soap form so be sure to keep it in a clean area and be sure to wash your soap dish regularly.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Really like this soap. It’s a typical sulfur soap but it smells different. It hasn’t really cleared up my acne that much but it has taken away a ton of my redness so I really like that! I will continue to use this bar which seems to last forever in hopes that it will start to heal my skin! It’s definitely affordable and worth the try.
Morgan S.
This soap has me pretty underwhelmed. It makes my skin feel tight and fresh, but it does not felt combat my stubborn acne. It is cruelty free and vegetable based, which is good, but it makes my skin sting. I don't think I will purchase it again.
This product helps my skin stay clear and clean, I use it every morning and every night. I just started using it about 3 weeks ago and I've noticed a drastic change in my skin. It has cleared up so much. I definitely recommend it!
Amanda P.
Gwinn, MI
I wash my face every morning with this soap. I love the herbal scent but some find it to be overbearing. It doesn't have the classic sulfur smell though. I used to use salicylic acid but my skin reacts much better to sulfur.
Brenna M.
I really love this bar! It helps keep my skin clear, and it is great to wash my makeup brushes! It can be a little drying, but sometimes acne needs that!
Michelle M.
Paradise
Wanted to try a sulfur-based cleanser for my acne-prone skin. I purchased this from iherb and so far I’m loving it. It doesn’t irritate my skin like some other products I’ve tried. My skin seems to be clearing up!
michelle m.
Just stared using it a little over a week ago and can already see many blemishes clearing up! Doesn’t irritate my skin at all either!

back