Grandpa Lundquist Glogg Traditional Scandinavian Spice Mix 9 OZ - Scandinavian Winter Warming Drink

BY GRANDPA LUNDQUIST

• I would love to try this. I struggle it sold in the US? I...3 Answers
  • Can anyone give me an idea of what this would taste like?...2 Answers
  • Is this any good?3 Answers
Mathilda T.
Lönsboda
Yes, these are the right spices to use for the delicious Scandinavia winter drink, Glögg. So easy to use and put in a pot with red wine and the glögg is ready to serve!
Victoria S.
High Point, NC
They are amazing and spicy and I love this so much. And honestly I'm just here to get a badge .
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
I love this drink. Easy to make, and it has the blend of spices. It just seems to warm you right up
Efe E.
London, Woolwich
Just wqnt to get my badges
Deanne F.
I would love to try this. I struggle it sold in the US? I've never seen this.
Kristen G.
Newburgh, IN
Is this any good?
Megan S.
Can anyone give me an idea of what this would taste like? Tea?
Dessy L.
New Britain, CT
What is this for? I've never seen it