BY GRANDMAS

Artificially flavored. see more...

Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Grandma's vanilla sandwich cookies are quite yummy and are the perfect treat on the go. They also work wonders as a treat to share. (My grandson knows that Mimi always has cookies when she comes to see him so even the name of the cookies fits 😉😉). These cookies are small enough without being to small and come in a package that is just right to share, unless you just want to keep them all to yourself)
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
These are one of my guilty pleasures when I go to my local store and need to push up the receipt to get to the reward for purchasing a certain amount. I honestly don't even know if they come in a chocolate flavor as I have only ever seen this one, but I love it. It actually tastes like vanilla, with a nice crunch and creamy center.
Brittany A.
Every time me and my boyfriend are looking for a snack at stripes we go straight to the isle that has these! we always buy them because they are so affordable and so tasty! y'all should try them if you haven't yet.
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA
I love this cookies, y'all I am greedy these cookies melt in your mouth. They really taste like grandma cookies. I would continue to buy these cookies. It taste like they were freshly baked. I would definitely recommend this to others
Gigi R.
china Grove, NC
These are really homemade tasting. The cookie itself has just the right crisp to it. The vanilla creme is not to sweet, and really gsmooth! They give you a lot in the package. The price is under a dollar for the pack! I would highly recommend!
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the one of the best affordable cookies ever. The only down side is that you can never stop at 3 or 4 cookies. You end up eating the whole pack.
Amy K.
My favorite cookies!!!!!!! I remember when I was in high school, I always bought it and share with my best friend. So many happy memories~
Geraldine🐯🐾 C.
Van Nuys
These have always been my favorite cookies since I was a kid . They have a unique taste . My daughter loves them too
Stephanie J.
Palmdale, CA
You can never get tired of these & they have them in every store! I have eaten these since I was a little kid!!!
Davielle M.
Grandmas cookies are the absolute best! I love them so much, seeing this makes me want some!
Teresa Y.