BY GRANDMA'S MOLASSES

All natural see more...

Marlena S.
This molasses has the best flavor of molasses you could ask for. If you're a baker and you love gingerbread things then this is the only molasses that will help give you that dark brown color and rich flavor. It tends to go for about $4-5 but it may be cheaper in value stores or on Amazon.
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I see my only see this brand at the store. Whenever I make ginger man cookies during the holidays, I use this brand of molasses. I've always had rave reviews on them so I must contribute it to the ingredients!
Sarah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've bought this for a recipe and it contributed the perfect molasses flavor I'd hoped for. I just wish I had more recipes that called for it because usually the rest goes bad since I don't need it right
Catherine S.
I don't think I have ever purchased any molasses other than Grandma's! It is rich, thick and perfect for making sauces, meats, beans, BBQs that simmer for a long time. It is the perfect extra ingredient for the warm deep sweetness that compliments all of my baked bean and BBQ recipes!
Rose C.
The best molasses cookies ever are made with Grandma's molasses. Recipe is right on bottle. Have been using this brand of molasses for about 48 years
Won't use anything else to make my Christmas cookies either. This recipe never fails me. I also use it in my homemade barbecue sauce!!! In my baked beans !
Now I'm hungry!!!!
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the only brand I will buy when I am making my grandmothers molasses cookies. They give them a really good flavor to them and I just know they will always turn out when I use this brand. I think they are a good price.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Great for recipes! Ginger snap cookies to be exact-Grandma's recipe of course! Price is reasonable and worth the value! Great quality and usually purchased at WalMart. Will buy again-especially at holiday time!
Jacob V.
This is my families go-to brand around the holidays when we want to make molasses cookies. Always has a good, rich, down to earth flavor & yields the best cookies! I would definitely recommend to others.
Makenna P.
Moscow, ID
Grandma's is the go to molasses. It's thick, full bodied, and cooks perfectly. If you're not looking for the molasses taste, stick with original. Robust is a lot stronger, and I almost could say thicker. The flavor stands out incredibly, and may not be good for certain recipes
Valerie P.
This is the molasses I use for baking. Has a deep rich flavor that comes through in gingerbread cookies and chewey molasses cookies (my personal fav) stores well which is great as I don't use a lot at any given time so it will last.
Alexis F.
Salida, CA
What can Iake with thid
Merima B.
How does this taste like???
Mel W.
Napoleon, OH
Anyone have a good easy favorite recipe that uses this???
Maria A.
Marion , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Gingerbread cookies and brown sugar! Go to allrecipes.com