GroceryBakeryGrandmas
Grandma's Sandwich Cookies Variety Pack, 30 Count

Grandma's Sandwich Cookies Variety Pack, 30 Count

by Grandmas

GRANDMA’S cookies offer a delicious variety of homemade memories. Every GRANDMA’S treat is baked with love to transport you to your happy place with every bite. This variety pack includes 18 packs of Vanilla Crème, 6 packs of Strawberry Crème, and 6 packs of Lemon Crème flavor.

Variety pack of 30 Grandma's sandwich crème cookies sleeves; Includes 18 packs of Vanilla Crème, 6 packs of Strawberry Crème, and 6 packs of Lemon Crème flavor; Baked with love to transport you to your happy place with every bite; Great for packing in a lunch box or enjoying on the go; Individually wrapped sleeves for portion control

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Grandma's Sandwich Cookies Variety Pack, 30 Count!
Julia Y.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
One of my guilty pleasure treats! These cookies are so good! They are perfectly sweet and melt right in your mouth. This was my first time having a sweet treat from Grandma's and I have no regrets! I will definitely be purchasing these cookies, again! Plus with this variety pack, you get to try all the delish flavors!

Looking for your answer?